Hope it's not cloudy Monday

Saint in Paradise

No disrespect SB, but what does all that mean to us mere mortals and what do we need to be doing to witness whatever it is that is going to happen please?

Cheers in advance

H

There will be will be a cresent moon,flanked by Venus and Jupiter,all will be visible with the naked eye which dosen't happen very often.......i think....if it's a clear sky...possibly.

HTH.

pretty impressive cresent moon,one of them is really bright and the other is also well illuminated.

If you are looking at the moon,pretend its a clock face,one of them is at one o'clock the other is at five 'oclock and what appears very close to the moon.

Still trying to work out which is which though.

Cheers for this guys. The two planets were impressive in the sky about 3 days ago, and this evening as I got home at around 615pm local (1415 your time) the crescent and the planets were lined up like a lopsided smiley.

Of course, no mention in the press today about it so now I know what it was that made me go - oh wow that's cool.

Cheers. Should google more I guess!

Cheers for this guys. The two planets were impressive in the sky about 3 days ago, and this evening as I got home at around 615pm local (1415 your time) the crescent and the planets were lined up like a lopsided smiley.

Of course, no mention in the press today about it so now I know what it was that made me go - oh wow that's cool.

Cheers. Should google more I guess!

Same here i was on my way home and the first thing i thought was the moon looks cool tonight,then remembered something on here about it.