What an interesting summer we are in for...

alpine_saint

The BBC article on MP mentions that there are two players about to sign

'Behind the scenes the club is already working hard to plan for next season. Two players are already close to agreeing transfers, and one or two more may follow.'

Left footed defender almost certain to be one of them.

Of those these is likely to be Nahki Wells.

He's too good for League 2 but nowhere near Premier League level. Would do well to move to a bottom-half Championship team at this stage of his career and I imagine he will go there or L1 if Bradford don't go up.

He's too good for League 2 but nowhere near Premier League level. Would do well to move to a bottom-half Championship team at this stage of his career and I imagine he will go there or L1 if Bradford don't go up.

I heard there is interest in him though with Mayuka possibly going the other way on loan.

Can't say I heard anything.

I live with a die-hard Bradford fan and I've seen more of them than anyone else outside the PL including a few games in person. He's head and shoulders above most players in that league but nowhere close to that sort of move yet. If we were to get him he would have to be 'one for the future', but he's 22 and I imagine we've got our own strikers that we'd want to bring through instead. I can't see us bringing somebody in from elsewhere when they're so far from the first team.