Gary Neville on MNF

ludgershallsaint

Making some interesting points about the sheer number of Frenchmen at Newcastle and whether it has gone too far.

Saints related as I, along with others I suspect, am expecting an influx of Spanish & Italian passport holders in the summer.

I'm not. 3 or 4 new players, no major influx IMO. We don't want to disrupt the English core we have here.

Making some interesting points about the sheer number of Frenchmen at Newcastle and whether it has gone too far.

Saints related as I, along with others I suspect, am expecting an influx of Spanish & Italian passport holders in the summer.

It is a problem if Pardew can't communicate with the French contingent as they will be fine among themselves when on the pitch. If Saints have an influx of Spanish speakers, our coaching staff will be fine for obvious reasons.

I'm not. 3 or 4 new players, no major influx IMO. We don't want to disrupt the English core we have here.

Lambert and Cork aside, our Englishness is very much peripheral, they're all playing down the flanks. Weird when you think about it.

It is a problem if Pardew can't communicate with the French contingent as they will be fine among themselves when on the pitch. If Saints have an influx of Spanish speakers, our coaching staff will be fine for obvious reasons.

I don't think he was talking about language barriers but soul of the club etc. etc.

I don't think he was talking about language barriers but soul of the club etc. etc.

He started off with that, but firstly he's 15 years too late, and secondly he was all over the place with his "argument" after that.

Or even Italian, which won't be a problem on Tuesdays and Thursdays which is when Cortese takes training.