Birmingham city

Thedelldays

will be letting season ticket holders have their seats for free for their FA cup game v wolves..

good gesture if you are in a position to do so...

(i know we are no way able to do that)

David Gold also said he would like to see the FA take a lead in reducing ticket prices by each division agreeing to reduce by 17.5% every year.

he said that football crowds were getting older and that unless something was done to attract younger people the game was in massive danger.

tremendous gesture. Surprised Wolves agreed to that though (and they have to) as they get 45% of the income.

I saw a story that said it cost Birmingham 100k, maybe Wolves still got their share of the full price of the tickets that are now free tickets and thats where that figure came from.

tremendous gesture. Surprised Wolves agreed to that though (and they have to) as they get 45% of the income.

According to this they (and the FA) will be compensated to the same amount that they would have received from the gate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1091065/Birmingham-splash-100k-thank-season-ticket-holders.html

David Gold also said he would like to see the FA take a lead in reducing ticket prices by each division agreeing to reduce by 17.5% every year.

he said that football crowds were getting older and that unless something was done to attract younger people the game was in massive danger.

There is as much chance of Lowe being either that far sighted or indeed that generous, as Father Christmas descending my chimney wearing a pink tutu dancing and Hey-nonny-nonny.