Lesser of two evils

pap

I've just found out that Westboro Baptist Church are to picket a One Direction concert.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/westboro-baptist-church-to-picket-evil-perverted-boy-band-one-direction-at-upcoming-kansas-gig-8681246.html

The WBC say that One Direction are "crotch-grabbing perverts".

I'm personally conflicted. I dislike both parties in the dispute. Some people may be conflicted for different reasons - perhaps they really like One Direction and the Westboro Baptist Church.

I favour One Direction to come out on top. WBC may have the power of a smiting God behind them, or they may not, but the appeal of well-marketed nice boys to girls of all ages is undeniable.

I think you should stay well clear of anything that puts your user name, One Direction & Crotch Grabbing into an OP for posterity Dude.

Bearsy will no doubt be along in a moment asking why you want to grope Harry round the back of your local Church.

:facepalm:

Does the bible specifically mention crotch grabbing and say it is not allowed?

It was going to be Commandment number 11 but there wasn't enough room and after the first ten the price went up to 10 shekels a word. I believe it's allowed providing it's your own crotch that you grab otherwise there can be arguments along the line of 'Oi I grabbed it first!'

I don't think marketing of crotch grabbing was really up to much then. People weren't aware of it.

Still a much better result than the guess on the moon though, which was simply explained away as God putting a light in the night sky.

lols look at tokyos getting nervous! I read whole article, they is also accused of butt patting + fag enabling, whatever the **** that is!

I didn't know one direction grabbed their crotch that much, do they? Bear please confirm.

I saw Rihanna at Twickenham recently (Mrs is a big fan) and she was doing all sorts on stage and I am sure none of that is in the bible. She has this song called cake which is basically about her being eaten out and loving it. The dance for that song in Rihanna fingering herself through her hotpant/suspender combo.

I think the Westfield baptists need to start on stuff like that and then work their way down to Justin Beaver and one direction.

Here is some evidence, I can find any bad (good) stuff but you get the idea.

I have asked Juvenile Unit #2, who shames the family with her continual like of the crotch-grabbing perverts One Direction, what she thinks of all of this.

She is on One Direction's side, predictably, and laughed me out of the room when I asked "why?" :(

would she still like them if they didn't pat butts, or is that intrinsic to their appeal? Also does she prefer the crotch grabbing or the butt patting? If she could only keep one, what would it be?

I'm trying to broker a peace deal that we can take to baby jesus, see if he will call off the fatwa.

would she still like them if they didn't pat butts, or is that intrinsic to their appeal? Also does she prefer the crotch grabbing or the butt patting? If she could only keep one, what would it be?

I'm trying to broker a peace deal that we can take to baby jesus, see if he will call off the fatwa.

Her favourite is Louie. No idea why. He looks like the sort of thin-lipped bastard you'd see as a baby faced gangster administering a Chelsea smile in the Krays or something.

She will construct a cogent defence for most of them, but has no effective defence for "Milf Hunter" Harry Styles.

Harry Styles went to my younger brother's school. When he was on Xfactor, the TV came to the school to film everyone giving their support etc. The usual gay stuff of people at the front gate holding up posters. My brother got suspended for spelling out

C

U

N

T

On his poster of support. Not too bright of him but I was a little bit proud.

Also does she prefer the crotch grabbing or the butt patting? If she could only keep one, what would it be?

you forgot the fag-enabling. Clearly their biggest draw. I'm pretty sure it's going to be the title of their greatest hits album.

Sorry for not answering this huge question earlier, Bear, but I'm sure you'll agree that it is worth the wait.

Juvenile Unit #2 found this to be something of a poser, but now has a definitive answer.

If given the choice of One Direction giving up either the crotch-grabbing or butt-patting, she actually wants to keep the butt-patting.

This answer was extracted through giggles, surprise and a bit of embarrassment. I'm proud of my daughter for being a good sport, so be nice.

JuvenileUnit2 @juvenilunit2

when ur dad asks if u prefer crotch grabbing or butt patting #awkward

posted 2m ago

Now don't start that, Bear!

You created a question. She actually said "I know the answer straightaway, but don't want to admit it". She had ALWAYS had a problem with the crotch grabbing. So this has been helpful. For her, for me, for everyone.

nah i thought it was cool that she answered! I prob need a wider survey tho, there's a primary school near me I'll go down tomoz ask some of the girls if they prefer butt patting or crotch grabbing. I'll let you know what they say!

nah i thought it was cool that she answered! I prob need a wider survey tho, there's a primary school near me I'll go down tomoz ask some of the girls if they prefer butt patting or crotch grabbing. I'll let you know what they say!

"I have a restraining order and speed-dial to the local nick"?

Edited by pap

I didn't know one direction grabbed their crotch that much, do they? Bear please confirm.

I saw Rihanna at Twickenham recently (Mrs is a big fan) and she was doing all sorts on stage and I am sure none of that is in the bible. She has this song called cake which is basically about her being eaten out and loving it. The dance for that song in Rihanna fingering herself through her hotpant/suspender combo.

I think the Westfield baptists need to start on stuff like that and then work their way down to Justin Beaver and one direction.

Here is some evidence, I can find any bad (good) stuff but you get the idea.

Oh SWEET.

The new wife bought me Rihanna for my Birthday in October. REALLY looking forward to that weekend now