Programme Seller from outside the Itchen

Tokyo-Saint

one of my big disappointments of the season is there was hardly any photos of these skanks uploaded on saintswebs. Come on gays, I know you've got 'em! I will also accept videos of you buying one saying "alright love... how much?" and then opening it up at the centrefold, looking at skank in leering fashion + going "phwoooar".

I did post that pic in my OP and wanted to say the girl in the middle of the front row but then I edited before anyone could see. When I looked I thought they were a bit young and was worried some MLG would check the small print and find out they were only 16 or younger.

I wouldnt want to spoil my good reputation on here!

I did post that pic in my OP and wanted to say the girl in the middle of the front row but then I edited before anyone could see. When I looked I thought they were a bit young and was worried some MLG would check the small print and find out they were only 16 or younger.

I wouldnt want to spoil my good reputation on here!

Which one you mean? I'm numbering them left to right excluding the dudes, we're captains and picking like school sports.

I'll take number 3, i nearly overlooked her at first cos of unflattering camera angle, but i can tell from her eye shadow + the way she is getting bummed that she is filth.

You i assume is taking the two dudes, so i will also have numbers 5+7. Number 5 looks like cher + number 7 is cute as a button!

nah i'm a bit tired after doing them 3 already. We're playing guess who now. I'm thinking of one of the programme sellers, here is ur clues:

programme-sellers-pitchside-news148-448384_478x359.jpg

1) She has got a fairly big bush

b) She owns a horse, it's name is "Charlie"

iv) She lost virginity at Leeds university, to boy called Freddie, he wants to dump her but is scared

Nah I can only see 3 who genuinely like the taste if cock, a further 4 who are happy to please but it's more for your pleasure than theirs, 2 who will do it special occasion and 1 who is a flat out ***** about it!

BEAR! You are making all kinds of **** ups here. Everyone knows who that ***** is but she doesn't have a horse and she is not with Freddie, he just fingered her once behind the shed at a BBQ.

Accuracy is key here bear. You don't see packman making these kind of **** ups on University challenge do you? If he even made one mistake, those MLGs would hang that smug bastard out to dry.

Unless.... Hang on.... You're not talking about a dude are you?

Bear FFS!

i dunno tokyos, I feel like I'm looking at them photos & only seeing one bird who keeps it natural below, owns a horse + lost virginity at Leeds university. I will accept judges decision tho! If forum intellectuals i.e. bletch + pap cannot identify ho from these clues - which i feel is absolute blatant - then i will accept a deduction of 50 reputations points. If they can tho, you have to change avatar back to the one where I'm bumming you!

I'm a bit worried tho. I'm maybe thinking that what i considered impartial observations is actually prejudices resulting from some dumb b!tch i used to know what is looking a bit like her! Unless pap+bletch also know this same b!tch i may be in trouble!

i dunno tokyos, I feel like I'm looking at them photos & only seeing one bird who keeps it natural below, owns a horse + lost virginity at Leeds university. I will accept judges decision tho! If forum intellectuals i.e. bletch + pap cannot identify ho from these clues - which i feel is absolute blatant - then i will accept a deduction of 50 reputations points. If they can tho, you have to change avatar back to the one where I'm bumming you!

I'm a bit worried tho. I'm maybe thinking that what i considered impartial observations is actually prejudices resulting from some dumb b!tch i used to know what is looking a bit like her! Unless pap+bletch also know this same b!tch i may be in trouble!

OK bear, I'm in the mood to hand down summary justice.

We both know that the young lady you're besmirching and trashing the otherwise good character of, isn't in that picture.

We all know that as it's July you've come into season, and inside your skull your bear brain is floating in a heady cocktail of pheromones and testosterone, so you're simply confusing one of your previous conquests with the beautiful, young, sweet, innocent, inexperienced, corruptible, willing, won't-tell-their-parents, lithe, tight, damp.....[CTRL+ALT+DEL]

Anyway, we both know that this can't be the girl you think she is, because bushy, horsey girl, together with her bushy, horsey inner-Goddess, is still tied up in your red room of pain.

Guilty.

So Bear receives half a ton of negative reputation, but Tokyo also has to change his picture back to the one where Bear is loving him lengthways and being generally anally amorous.

This verdict may be able to be overturned on appeal by m'learned colleague JP pap.

I didn't agree to the bear minus reps thing, he already has **** reps on here, that's a fact.

My forefit for him is he has to post more hate on the dead on the mainboard, laughing in the face of Charlet and his rules about not hating on the dead.

I didn't agree to the bear minus reps thing, he already has **** reps on here, that's a fact.

My forefit for him is he has to post more hate on the dead on the mainboard, laughing in the face of Charlet and his rules about not hating on the dead.

That's an interesting defence Toke.

It reminds me of Ian Brady in its narcissism.

Imagine being up before the Beak for, let's say the rohypnol-induced rape of a Japanese woman and the disposing of her body in the sand-filled bath in your London home. Imagine the Judge handing you life without parole, at which point you say "I didn't agree to this rape and murder being wrong 'thing'".

You don't make the laws, you abide by them.

And if you won't then we'll get the Muppet Show police force to track you down, hold your head under Bear's golden micturation stream, and force you to change your avatar.

If you go on the run, you can expect to be on BBC's Tw*t Watch with Kirsty Young and Matthew Amroliwala holding up pictures of you and suggesting that you did it due to penis envy.

Remember to Sky plus it.