i just really love baby cambridge!

Bearsy

Baby Cambridge is the anti-christ, his arrival was heralded by the Thunder Storms that blighted the country on Sunday and Monday. And notice how many people have been throwing themselves in water recently trying to get baptised to gain the love of Baby Jesus

Strange that, was reading just now that there were 9 drownings this last weekend in 1 french department, down ART's way.

I mean 9 people in 1 week-end drowned just like that, not even sailing or surfing or whatever.Just being idiots and not respecting the sea.

Baby Cambridge is the anti-christ, his arrival was heralded by the Thunder Storms that blighted the country on Sunday and Monday.

i am v.emotional reading bout the terrible things some people is saying bout baby cambridge on this forum. I am requiring immediate bans for anyone who is not 100% support+love for baby cambridge!

i just really love baby cambridge. srsly.

i am v.emotional reading bout the terrible things some people is saying bout baby cambridge on this forum. I am requiring immediate bans for anyone who is not 100% support+love for baby cambridge!

i just really love baby cambridge. srsly.

I'll wait for me ban then. Indifferent to the whole lot of them. I mean they aren't interested in where I go for my holidays or anything are they.

Here is some quotes from twitter bout baby cambridge:

Isaiah9:6 For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. #babycambridge

Luke 2:9-12 And an angel of the Lord suddenly stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them; and they were terribly frightened. And the angel said to them, Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy which shall be for all the people; for today in the city of London there has been born for you a Savior, and this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in cloths, and lying in a hospital. #babycambridge

who is the one who does my official royal portraits? Lazlo is it i think?

Lazlo, can you please do me picture of baby cambridge slaying dragon while I sit on throne in background looking wise + generous. tks.

[/b]

Strange that, was reading just now that there were 9 drownings this last weekend in 1 french department, down ART's way.

I mean 9 people in 1 week-end drowned just like that, not even sailing or surfing or whatever.Just being idiots and not respecting the sea.

Even weirder? These train accidents involving pilgrims.

Coincidence surely, but spooky all the same.

There is 1 baby who guarantee's me days off, free **** and an excuse to drink a ****load and I'll give you a guess it ain't baby cambridge.

The mexican baby gets my vote.

I choose to believe both **** u actual wrote "dick"

I choose to believe both **** u actual wrote "dick"

Stupid swear filter enabling other posters to put in other swear words in my sentences.

Why do we even have a swear filter, who dreamed that up and surely we should be allowed to use the english language as we see fit, this is like infringing on my human rights !!

PS Baby Cambridge is a homo

I hope baby cambridge is homo! If baby cambridge is homo then i will marry him & I will be erm, would I be joint King or would i be Queen?

You already King of the forum yo ! I thought Tokes was like your court jester who you put up with for a while before you send DP to impale him with a golf club, something I think he is willing to do more and more each day as Ramadan is starting to give him such boredom he's run out of golf stories as he's used em all up.

It would be awesome if BBC (thats what I am calling him now) was a gay dude, would be amusing watching the papers wondering why he hasn't slayed some birds when he is like 18.

You already King of the forum yo ! I thought Tokes was like your court jester who you put up with for a while before you send DP to impale him with a golf club, something I think he is willing to do more and more each day as Ramadan is starting to give him such boredom he's run out of golf stories as he's used em all up.

It would be awesome if BBC (thats what I am calling him now) was a gay dude, would be amusing watching the papers wondering why he hasn't slayed some birds when he is like 18.

MINUS 500 reputation points! The biggest fine ever handed out.

THROW THE BOOK AT THIS SICK BASTARD!!!

MINUS 500 reputation points! The biggest fine ever handed out.

THROW THE BOOK AT THIS SICK BASTARD!!!

Tokes its ok, really its ok, we all know how my cried online while Bearsy was banned and then he went on holiday, he is the ying to your yang, he "completes you"

hahahahahahaha you is well gay

Tokes its ok, really its ok, we all know how my cried online while Bearsy was banned and then he went on holiday, he is the ying to your yang, he "completes you"

hahahahahahaha you is well gay

You watching this mods? Homophobic sick racism right in front of your eyes.

Also he helped bear slag off the dead in the lounge earlier.

Might as well ban them both to be on the safe side.

I keep hitting the report button but nothing is happening!

Mods, don't make me spill the beans on all of your sick secrets.

Ban him now and nobody gets hurt.

Tokes if you didn't spend all yesterday reading Jane Austen novels you would of seen the demonstration of power I have over the mods. My Russia thread was on the main board for over 3hrs with tits and all and eventually a mod removed it to MS and was then too scared to name himself when asked for fear of what I could do to him, your whimpering to teacher ain't going fly jap boy ;-)