i just really love baby cambridge!

Bearsy

Right enough Tokes teasing for the night, I am off to the Kalahari tomorrow for a week and a half so expect me to dedicate much of my evening to this forum and drinking beer in a dark room by myself, much like most posters on here.

Also has Glasgow been banned or something, don't think I have seen him on a thread for a bit ?

He has the dude covering his eyes cos its him crying when he gets to the emotional bits.

hahaha another good one bout tokyos being crying when he is reading jane austens and it gets to the bit where the one dude is, I dunno whatever it is the bit that is emotions!

+10 reputations points!

Right enough Tokes teasing for the night, I am off to the Kalahari tomorrow for a week and a half so expect me to dedicate much of my evening to this forum and drinking beer in a dark room by myself, much like most posters on here.

Also has Glasgow been banned or something, don't think I have seen him on a thread for a bit ?

cheers bro! I will miss you! While you is away pls think of some more jokes bout tokyos pls!

You aint got those rep points bear! Everyone for the last 18 months I have been giving rep points to, I have been taking off your personal account.

You are now on -5351 which is just 10 more than your racist homophob lover.

Spudders, please stop pigeon fancying and start focusing on your fulltime job of keeping track of rep points.

You aint got those rep points bear! Everyone for the last 18 months I have been giving rep points to, I have been taking off your personal account.

whatever! When is that lazy cunt spudders gonna update leaderboards anyway? I reckon I am probably win.

Spudders, please stop pigeon fancying and start focusing on your fulltime job of keeping track of rep points.

How can you give out rep points when your rep has taken a battering (like your ring hahahahaha)

FFS

I go out for Quiz night with Eric & come back to discover that TMS has been quoting THE BIBLE all evening?

WTF?

Look, I have nothing against the Bible (apart from my Lee Child 1st Editions) but really. there s a time and place for such quotes and it sure is NOT here.

Clearly something VERY BAD happened to the Bear in Ibiza, maybe it was those new low cost pikey designer disco drugs or something. But, unless he spills the beans, Tokes is right, not only does he not have enough rep points to hand out but for those quotes alone he is on -9,999,999,999.99999999999999 rep points

FFS

I go out for Quiz night with Eric & come back to discover that TMS has been quoting THE BIBLE all evening?

WTF?

Look, I have nothing against the Bible (apart from my Lee Child 1st Editions) but really. there s a time and place for such quotes and it sure is NOT here.

Clearly something VERY BAD happened to the Bear in Ibiza, maybe it was those new low cost pikey designer disco drugs or something. But, unless he spills the beans, Tokes is right, not only does he not have enough rep points to hand out but for those quotes alone he is on -9,999,999,999.99999999999999 rep points

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

Or maybe some comment on this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2380863/Firefighters-reveal-erotic-bestseller-50-Shades-Grey-sparked-surge-people-trapped-HANDCUFFS.html

[h=1]Firefighters reveal erotic bestseller 50 Shades of Grey has sparked a surge in people trapped in HANDCUFFS[/h]

• London Fire Brigade turned out to 79 incidents involving handcuffs and nine of men with rings stuck on their penises
  • Each incident costs the taxpayer at least £290 and fire crews are warning the public to 'always keep the keys handy

FFS

WTF?

Don't lie phil, you and eric have been tweeting that feminist bird who's been complaining about her tweets haven't you ? you know the one Tokes is in love with as she managed to get Jane Austen on the 10 quid note ?

Dunno why Tokes likes her she looks like little lord fauntleroy, oh wait I get it now !!

article-2381041-1AF9C154000005DC-733_634x405.jpg

Jane Austen. That b*tch was single-handedly responsible for me failing my English Literature 'O' level. It might have been 40 years ago, but I've got a loooong memory. She'd better hope I never meet her in a dark alley one night, that's all I have to say.

Jane Austen. That b*tch was single-handedly responsible for me failing my English Literature 'O' level. It might have been 40 years ago, but I've got a loooong memory. She'd better hope I never meet her in a dark alley one night, that's all I have to say.

she'd probably fancy you, was bit of a one for smouldering, seemingly nasty blokes. Rich and handsome only ones of course. Still with just 10,000 a year you'd fit the bill. Why did you fail then ? Spelling choose (chuse) in the Austenian manner ?

Edited by Window Cleaner

jane austens wouldn't have liked baby cambridge :( The only people who is having babies in jane austens is people who is dumb, and people who is immoral.

I know this cos i done pretty good bout Jane Austens at school. I know quite a lot about her! I.e. she was virgin when she died at age thirty-something. As far as records go, she never even got fingered. :(

Who keeps a record of not getting fingered? I can understand if someone keeps a note of every time they get fingered (although this is weird) but noting not getting fingered is even stranger.

Dear Diary,

Didn't get fingered again today.

Jane

3rd Sept 1892

jane austens wouldn't have liked baby cambridge :( The only people who is having babies in jane austens is people who is dumb, and people who is immoral.

I know this cos i done pretty good bout Jane Austens at school. I know quite a lot about her! I.e. she was virgin when she died at age thirty-something. As far as records go, she never even got fingered. :(

That's got to be not true, she was lying, she lived near Dartmouth so she probably was used quite a bit by the local Navy lot.

Actually that would explain why she was virgin and not fingered, Navy lot like the other entrance....

Mods please infract bear again. He is going off topic and ruining by literary discussions with wanking updates.

It seems quite relevant, we all agree Jane Austen is ****! thus Bearsy is acting on these feelings and is having a ****!, its all art after all as Big Bad Bob seems to think it was Gemma Arteton he was watching when in fact it was Bearsy having a ****! that he ****ed! over.

Edited by Convict Colony

It seems quite relevant, we all agree Jane Austen is ****! thus Bearsy is acting on these feelings and is having a ****!, its all art after all as Big Bad Bob seems to think it was Gemma Arteton he was watching when in fact it was Bearsy having a ****! that he ****ed! over.

This is Bullsheett why the Fuuck else can everyone else write shiiit and I can't write Waank, this is a hate crime

This is Bullsheett why the Fuuck else can everyone else write shiiit and I can't write Waank, this is a hate crime

minus 5 rep points wankstain

If you haven't got special swear filter privileges authorised by the mods, you have to return to the main board or the lounge and talk about saints shop being shut or how many navy ships you play with in your bath with Brett from Camden and Alps.

• 2 months later...

Less than 2 weeks till Baby Cambridge christening yo! Is you all really excited! I can hardly sleep at night!

What plans has you got for the big day? I'm gonna have Baby Cambridge breakfast, then I'm gonna buy Baby Cambridge Christening Commemorative Newspaper. Then I'm gonna shave head and wear nappy like Baby Cambridge and go to the place where Baby Cambridge is having the Baby Cambridge Christening, I think they do it in Palace rather than the Church, and I will stand outside thinking of Babv Cambridge and singing songs bout Baby Cambridge that I am going to write myself.

Here is one I have wrote to tune of Sing Hosanna:

Give me joy in my heart

baby cambridge

give me joy in my heart, I pray

give me joy in my heart

baby cambridge

baby cambridge till the break of day.

ba-by Cambridge! Ba-by Cambridge!

ba-by Cambridge is the King of kings!

ba-by Cambridge! Ba-by Cambridge!

I bet he's got a massive thing.

• 2 weeks later...