Liverpool Tickets

saints_is_the_south

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/liverpool-tickets-on-sale-next-week-1003432.aspx

Same prices as last season, I think. 2 away sell outs already, can we make it 3 on the trot?

I can't make this one, but have been to 6 or more away games this & last season. If anybody would like to use my customer number, drop me a PM. May have more than one number too. Would prefer it to go to Northern Saints who may not be STHs but do plenty of aways. First come first served.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/liverpool-tickets-on-sale-next-week-1003432.aspx

Same prices as last season, I think. 2 away sell outs already, can we make it 3 on the trot?

I can't make this one, but have been to 6 or more away games this & last season. If anybody would like to use my customer number, drop me a PM. May have more than one number too. Would prefer it to go to Northern Saints who may not be STHs but do plenty of aways. First come first served.

I'm going to need 1 x adult & 1 x kids since we dipped out of Norwich tickets. Knew giving up our STs would make it tough for aways but not this tough!

Wonder if Northern Saints are getting any?

Have I read that correctly that if I've got two aways from last season and I've got two aways this season I can purchase tickets on Thursday? I.E 4 aways from this or last season. I assume the Norwich purchase counts even though the game hasn't been played yet

Have I read that correctly that if I've got two aways from last season and I've got two aways this season I can purchase tickets on Thursday? I.E 4 aways from this or last season. I assume the Norwich purchase counts even though the game hasn't been played yet

correct

If anyone would be willing to let me use their customer numbers for this one (and earn some loyalty points in return) it would be greatly appreciated. I will have done both West Brom and Norwich sat in the home end so would love to be able to enjoy this one with the right set of fans. Will be in Manchester for the weekend too so will be especially annoying if I can't get tickets. Looking for 2 adult tickets. Cheers.