The 2013 Stalker Check Survey - Name and Shame Time

Tokyo-Saint

I have problem with your use of the word "actual" there Sarb.

Subconsciously you've written what you imagine I would like to read, but, it's just not the way we speak/communicate.

If you'd have written "My name is Sarb", I'd have stopped this virtual shake-down right there.

If you'd written "My name is actually Sarb", I'd have been less interested in nailing* you.

But "My actual name is Sarb" means that I'd confidently (~73%) predict that you're hiding something in that sentence. So I'll happily refer to you as 27% Sarb, but 73% of me feels that you're just not very good at this lying lark. And that's a credit to you and the family that raised you.

Look, I'm not very good at bank robbery, so I decided long ago not to do it (again). Perhaps you should do the same over this desire to mislead us poor Muppets?

Apologies if I'm coming across all cynical Simon here, but you did walk into The Muppet Show police station here. Head back to the Lounge and the Main Bored and we'll turn a blind eye to it - just this once.

P.S. is your last name Kaur or Singh?

*Metaphorically

Blimey, Bletch, this reminds of the way Smiley took down Karka (was it Karka?). Ever so innoccuous, but each statement a blade to the heart, You are the George Smiley of the TMS!!!