The 2013 Stalker Check Survey - Name and Shame Time

Tokyo-Saint

We need details and evidence Jeff. Then we will talk about prices and punishments. Also, pics of your wife/girlfriend to tide us over while we are doing that.

Here's todays, no response to the thread for the first couple, just trying to discredit me:

He used to post as Dibden Purlieu Saint but was banned.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/member.php?3268-Dibden-Purlieu-Saint

:lol: see post 24

Read the OP - if youre not happy with it, youre an idiot!! :lol:

Only to be born again! You cant keep a good/obsessed man down it seems!

Where is that Glasgow_saint twitter account? ;)

In addition, apparently he accounts for 680 of my 800 visits :scared:

The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

aintforever, ajb, Belsey23, Block 18, Dig Dig, Glasgow_Saint, Saint_Jonny, Spence1969, um pahars, under the west stand This page has had 800 visits

Edited by Unbelievable Jeff

Here's todays, no response to the thread for the first couple, just trying to discredit me:

In addition, apparently he accounts for 680 of my 800 visits :scared:

The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

aintforever, ajb, Belsey23, Block 18, Dig Dig, Glasgow_Saint, Saint_Jonny, Spence1969, um pahars, under the west stand This page has had 800 visits

Quite funny coming from someone who often uses the phrase "play the post, not the poster", isn't it?

Apropos of absolutely nothing in particular, but when we lie we tend to supply much more detail than when we tell the truth.

We feel that this adds credibility, but in fact it just isn't natural communication.

We also tend to envisage the fantasy situation from an external perspective (as if we were an onlooker), and not from a more natural internal perspective.

Just thought I'd share that for no reason.

As an aside, why do they call you unbelievable Jeff?

Apropos of absolutely nothing in particular, but when we lie we tend to supply much more detail than when we tell the truth.

We feel that this adds credibility, but in fact it just isn't natural communication.

We also tend to envisage the fantasy situation from an external perspective (as if we were an onlooker), and not from a more natural internal perspective.

Just thought I'd share that for no reason.

As an aside, why do they call you unbelievable Jeff?

My name isn't Jeff, tis a nickname. Adding 'Unbelievable' makes it footall related.

My actual name is Sarb, or Sarbjeet if you want it in full.

I have problem with your use of the word "actual" there Sarb.

Subconsciously you've written what you imagine I would like to read, but, it's just not the way we speak/communicate.

If you'd have written "My name is Sarb", I'd have stopped this virtual shake-down right there.

If you'd written "My name is actually Sarb", I'd have been less interested in nailing* you.

But "My actual name is Sarb" means that I'd confidently (~73%) predict that you're hiding something in that sentence. So I'll happily refer to you as 27% Sarb, but 73% of me feels that you're just not very good at this lying lark. And that's a credit to you and the family that raised you.

Look, I'm not very good at bank robbery, so I decided long ago not to do it (again). Perhaps you should do the same over this desire to mislead us poor Muppets?

Apologies if I'm coming across all cynical Simon here, but you did walk into The Muppet Show police station here. Head back to the Lounge and the Main Bored and we'll turn a blind eye to it - just this once.

P.S. is your last name Kaur or Singh?

*Metaphorically

I do wonder how many of these profile "visits" are consciously made. I dont recall ever deliberately clicking on anyones profile page, but I must have visited loads while on my phone, with the poster and thread subject being so close to each other.

I have problem with your use of the word "actual" there Sarb.

Subconsciously you've written what you imagine I would like to read, but, it's just not the way we speak/communicate.

If you'd have written "My name is Sarb", I'd have stopped this virtual shake-down right there.

If you'd written "My name is actually Sarb", I'd have been less interested in nailing* you.

But "My actual name is Sarb" means that I'd confidently (~73%) predict that you're hiding something in that sentence. So I'll happily refer to you as 27% Sarb, but 73% of me feels that you're just not very good at this lying lark. And that's a credit to you and the family that raised you.

Look, I'm not very good at bank robbery, so I decided long ago not to do it (again). Perhaps you should do the same over this desire to mislead us poor Muppets?

Apologies if I'm coming across all cynical Simon here, but you did walk into The Muppet Show police station here. Head back to the Lounge and the Main Bored and we'll turn a blind eye to it - just this once.

P.S. is your last name Kaur or Singh?

*Metaphorically

What a strange post. Of course that's the way I'd write it, because we're on a forum, it's not like the spoken word, you have to emphasise parts of sentences to enable others to understand it, thus putting the word towards the beginning of the sentence...if I'd have written 'My Name is Sarb', the likelyhood would be that someone would be like "I thought your name was Jeff, blah, blah, blah". So I felt that's what I had to say. To say you write on a forum the way you would speak in real life is misjudged though, as that doesn't happen.

Either way, frankly, it doesn't really matter. I'm not going to tell you my surname as it's quite a rare one and frankly I'd prefer to not have people following me outside of the forum, which I could unfortunately see happening.

I just googled SARB to varify your story and it said you are the South African Reserve Bank. I find this very hard to believe.

I would have thought this SARB would be more suited to you Tokes, and more believable.

If Unbelievable Jeff had chosen Believable Jeff for a username would he still be having this Inquisition?

What a strange post. Of course that's the way I'd write it, because we're on a forum, it's not like the spoken word, you have to emphasise parts of sentences to enable others to understand it, thus putting the word towards the beginning of the sentence...if I'd have written 'My Name is Sarb', the likelyhood would be that someone would be like "I thought your name was Jeff, blah, blah, blah". So I felt that's what I had to say. To say you write on a forum the way you would speak in real life is misjudged though, as that doesn't happen.

Either way, frankly, it doesn't really matter. I'm not going to tell you my surname as it's quite a rare one and frankly I'd prefer to not have people following me outside of the forum, which I could unfortunately see happening.

Are we still ok to follow you on twitter? @sim2kuk

:lol:

Why?

Oh, OK.

My mistake. I must have been wrong then...

...unless we could find some evidence, a set of language-footprints, carelessly left behind in Internet snow that links the Unbelievable Jeff account to, say, another account that was previously used by a banned poster.

You know what, I think I've found something.

But personally I'm all for you staying anonymous 27% Sarb. I don't know why you were banned before and I certainly don't want to get you banned again.

So I'll keep my council.

Oh, OK.

...unless we could find some evidence, a set of language-footprints, carelessly left behind in Internet snow that links the Unbelievable Jeff account to, say, another account that was previously used by a banned poster.

But personally I'm all for you staying anonymous 27% Sarb. I don't know why you were banned before and I certainly don't want to get you banned again.

So I'll keep my council.

It'd be very cool to have an avatar saying 27% Sarb if you'd like to make me one?

Oh, OK.

So I'll keep my council.

...grammer, molesworth, grammer....

Yeah, FFS, we don't need no grammer polise in TMS

I didn't mind that cos he done it on bletch and bletch is always going on bout how much more clever he is so it was good to see him brought down to level of snivelling dumbass. I was complaining cos a) it's grammar ffs and b) cos bletch will no doubt come on saying he said council rather than counsel for some long-winded, techincal + bullshit in-joke or something! He is slippery like eel!

I didn't mind that cos he done it on bletch and bletch is always going on bout how much more clever he is so it was good to see him brought down to level of snivelling dumbass. I was complaining cos a) it's grammar ffs and b) cos bletch will no doubt come on saying he said council rather than counsel for some long-winded, techincal + bullshit in-joke or something! He is slippery like eel!

You leave bletch alone, you is bully, you'll be lining him up against the wall next to 27% Sarb next....

...grammer, molesworth, grammer....

I am so arse-shamed scotty!

Actually, ahem, as the Bear said I simply meant that I pay, and will continue to pay, council tax.

I bet you thought it was meant to be an idiom for not sharing what I know about 27% Sarb's past.

Phew, that was close.

I only speak 1 and a half languages Bob and 6 words of German. If you had to guess.... if you life depended on it..... what would you guess?

Fluent Japanese, half-fluent in English?

And my guess for the 6 words in German would be

Father in law wears* the soap?

*sic - for all you grammer/spling Nazis.

I think 3B was thrown off the scent by your accent - he only speaks Hachijō dialect.

Having spent a little bit of time there (learning how to break a tree trunk in half) I only know the Okinawan dialect.

To be honest I thought it was the sound he made when his f-i-l was soaping him off in the bath..