For God's sake make whoever is picked wide right, bloody well play there.

derry

Both Lallana at present and McGoldrick recently were picked wide but never played there.

We never get to the byeline, get in early crosses, break quickly, create anything or score on the right side far post, also expose our right fullback and right side defence continuously.

It's obvious, so why aren't the management doing something about it?

Might be worth sticking BWP wide right in the coming weeks when Holmes is back fit. Lallana doesn't seem to be influencing games from the right at all.

That's because he isn't playing there. Picked there, but plays like a playground footballer chasing the ball around.

That's because he isn't playing there. Picked there, but plays like a playground footballer chasing the ball around.

I have come to the conclusion that the only place to play Lallana is in the hole he has'nt got the discipline or the desire to get to the by line playing wide right the lad has got talent but has not been at his best for the last few weeks

I have come to the conclusion that the only place to play Lallana is in the hole he has'nt got the discipline or the desire to get to the by line playing wide right the lad has got talent but has not been at his best for the last few weeks

Absolutely, his talent is useless without the self discipline to play for the team.

Who the hell is going to be interested in signing him if he doesn't up his game. Mr Wu had great controll. There is no end product, worse his indiscipline is costing us.

Derry who would you liek to see us play right wing? You'd think it woudl make sense to play BWP as apart from twice he appears to haev a phobia about getting to the byline and crossing with his left - despite it being very effective indeed.

For me McGoldrick is pointless there and Lallana hasn't done it either. The two wingers thing is crazy seeing as we don't have a fit left or a right winger worth their salt

Derry who would you liek to see us play right wing? You'd think it woudl make sense to play BWP as apart from twice he appears to haev a phobia about getting to the byline and crossing with his left - despite it being very effective indeed.

For me McGoldrick is pointless there and Lallana hasn't done it either. The two wingers thing is crazy seeing as we don't have a fit left or a right winger worth their salt

James, Gillett, or Thompson. Maybe Gasmi but I reserve judgement as I haven't seen enough of him. Lallana could play there but he won't. Disciplined he would be my choice.

James would probably be a decent shout if we had another right back, Cork has to be either be centre back or holding midfield imo so that leaves James as our only real choice for right back.

Don't really see why Gillett would be any better than Lallana at right wing, he's not a winger and he's only real in the side because of his work ethic, not something you really need from a winger.

Thomson is one for the future imo, looks good when i've seen him play but still very young and learning the game, would be used better as an impact sub.

I'd like to see Holmes on the left, Euell in the hole and BWP on the right with hopefully Saga upfront. If Saga does come back he's another option on the right, he's played there for Poland recently and done a good job. BWP isn't exactly a great option on the right but at least his pace and goal threat would be handy. Hopefully Gasmi comes good after Xmas, I'm not sure he's an out and out winger though. Should all be alot better when Holmes returns and we actually have a decent winger in the squad and we can stretch teams a bit more.

James would probably be a decent shout if we had another right back, Cork has to be either be centre back or holding midfield imo so that leaves James as our only real choice for right back.

Don't really see why Gillett would be any better than Lallana at right wing, he's not a winger and he's only real in the side because of his work ethic, not something you really need from a winger.

Thomson is one for the future imo, looks good when i've seen him play but still very young and learning the game, would be used better as an impact sub.

I'd like to see Holmes on the left, Euell in the hole and BWP on the right with hopefully Saga upfront. If Saga does come back he's another option on the right, he's played there for Poland recently and done a good job. BWP isn't exactly a great option on the right but at least his pace and goal threat would be handy. Hopefully Gasmi comes good after Xmas, I'm not sure he's an out and out winger though. Should all be alot better when Holmes returns and we actually have a decent winger in the squad and we can stretch teams a bit more.

This is a problem for the here and now, the others coming in are for when and if. Gillett would at least play wide, as would James and Thompson. Lallana going walkabout is killing us.

I would play Euell and Surman in the middle, McGoldrick and Lallana as strikers, Cork, Perry,Pearce and Skacel in defence with James and BWP wide. Insist on keeping the shape and give them a bollocking and the promise of 5 days under canvas on the Brecon Beacons running up and down Pen y Fan until they dropped.

I would play Euell and Surman in the middle, McGoldrick and Lallana as strikers, Cork, Perry,Pearce and Skacel in defence with James and BWP wide. Insist on keeping the shape and give them a bollocking and the promise of 5 days under canvas on the Brecon Beacons running up and down Pen y Fan until they dropped.

I'd quite like to see that on Saturday, a 4-4-2 would be great, the current setup doesn't seem to be working at home.

I get the feeling that Lallana is being told to play free by JP, which is probably where the problem comes from. You can't play like that as a right winger, especially not when BWP on the left hasn't got any discipline either, we end up playing really narrow which is too easy to defend against, especially against teams who are content to leave 10 men behind the ball when they don't have possesion.

I'd quite like to see that on Saturday, a 4-4-2 would be great, the current setup doesn't seem to be working at home.

I get the feeling that Lallana is being told to play free by JP, which is probably where the problem comes from. You can't play like that as a right winger, especially not when BWP on the left hasn't got any discipline either, we end up playing really narrow which is too easy to defend against, especially against teams who are content to leave 10 men behind the ball when they don't have possesion.

I actually think JP wants him to be wide but doesn't jump on Lallana and lets him get away with it. Possibly the same with McGoldrick underpinned by the Lowe preference scheme.

Our right side or rather a lack of one is our main problem in all aspects of the game and needs to be sorted.