What a great club Saints is !

St.Patrik

Back in Sweden again after a really nice weekend is UK. Was down early at the stadium with my daugther since she wanted her Saints jersey signed. And when the players started to arrive they all stopped and signed autographs for about the 30 fans waiting and they really took their time with pictures etc. So now there is a phramed jersey in the daughter room signed with all players - ok Wanyama and Osvaldo missing but hey you can´t have it all : ) This really was an amazing thing - at least I like to think that not all PL clubs players act like this - I could be dead wrong though? So this day out suddenly turned out to be the best day of her life and then that Saints won made a perfect day even better.

So a big thanks to the players taking their time - I even had some word in Swedish with JOS - he´s a nice guy but - well since this is positive thread I stop there ; )

And what a save from Buroc - the guy has been soooo missed.

Back in Sweden again after a really nice weekend is UK. Was down early at the stadium with my daugther since she wanted her Saints jersey signed. And when the players started to arrive they all stopped and signed autographs for about the 30 fans waiting and they really took their time with pictures etc. So now there is a phramed jersey in the daughter room signed with all players - ok Wanyama and Osvaldo missing but hey you can´t have it all : ) This really was an amazing thing - at least I like to think that not all PL clubs players act like this - I could be dead wrong though? So this day out suddenly turned out to be the best day of her life and then that Saints won made a perfect day even better.

So a big thanks to the players taking their time - I even had some word in Swedish with JOS - he´s a nice guy but - well since this is positive thread I stop there ; )

And what a save from Buroc - the guy has been soooo missed.

I remember being at West Ham in our promotion season and watched on as many if not all of West Ham's players drove their Bentleys/Mercedes/Porsches etc,etc out of an enclosed car park without stopping for their fans who were waiting patiently in the cold for autographs, pictures etc,etc. Thankfully not like that at Saints though......

(...the stopping and taking time bit not so much the expensive car bit(!).....)