Women

scott_saints

take approximately 3 times as long as men at cash machines. I've done experiments n' everything. p155es me off.

The silly old dear infront of me at lunchtime not only got money from two cards, but also had to check in her bag for the pin numbers. Oh, and obviously decided to get a receipt for both aswell.

Fecking women.

Are you sure it was her being female that was the problem, not her being old? I don't think I take a long time at the cash machine and i'm female, but not old (imo). I certainly don't keep my pin numbers in my bag (or anywhere else other than my head actually), that would be very foolish.

Women are often not prepared for the cashpoint either. If there is a queue then you can see men stand there, get the appropriate card out of their wallet and are ready to go.

Women just stand there, then place their bag on the edge of the machine, then have to rummage through it for purse, then purse for card etc etc.

FACT.

I do agree to some degree but i do think ur point is attributed more to her being old tha female.

What is annpying for me is similar but at tills. My Girlfriend also takes ages to locate her card when playing for anything chip and pin. She never puts in the same place so has to rummage to the depths of her bag to find it.

Me, and most other men I expect have their wallet to hand then pay - bish bash job done.

I do agree to some degree but i do think ur point is attributed more to her being old tha female.

What is annpying for me is similar but at tills. My Girlfriend also takes ages to locate her card when playing for anything chip and pin. She never puts in the same place so has to rummage to the depths of her bag to find it.

Me, and most other men I expect have their wallet to hand then pay - bish bash job done.

Don't you mean biff baff boff ?

Are you sure it was her being female that was the problem, not her being old? I don't think I take a long time at the cash machine and i'm female, but not old (imo). I certainly don't keep my pin numbers in my bag (or anywhere else other than my head actually), that would be very foolish.

Being female is the problem. My example today even jumped the queue in front of me and proceeded to take 5 minutes on two cards. I did mutter a FFS so she could hear and she was very lucky not to have been taken out.