Taking the positives from the game

Grey Crab

I was struggling to see anything to celebrate about that result, but then I came on here and saw that Glasgow Saint has spent the ENTIRE DAY angry about this and posting on the forum about it, so that is definitely a positive to come out of the game.

As long as that **** is miserable, we've all got something to be happy about.

I was struggling to see anything to celebrate about that result, but then I came on here and saw that Glasgow Saint has spent the ENTIRE DAY angry about this and posting on the forum about it, so that is definitely a positive to come out of the game.

That is if anyone really think he´s miserable.....some would probably assume he´s happy though...

I doubt he is miserable. He is probably masochistically delighted that the events of the day have given him justification to spout an abnormally (even for him) large amount of made up hysterical nonsense.

He is probably secretly beating himself off so he can come on here have a moan & make himself look even more like a tit than he usually does.

I doubt he is miserable. He is probably masochistically delighted that the events of the day have given him justification to spout an abnormally (even for him) large amount of made up hysterical nonsense.

Ah, yes. But all of that is just down his intrinsic, deep-seated self-loathing. Either something in his past or a frustration at his current situation. He is spending an entire Saturday posting on a football forum, so that would suggest the latter. But we don't know what darkness lurks in his past either so let's not speculate.