Is Glasgow_Saint a Ukranian prostitute?

Goatboy

I have received a friend request from Glasgow_Saint. Normally these unsolicited requests go straight to my spam folder and I dismiss them as attempts to prey on the weak and lonely. I have completed initial research and the over riding opinion of sw posters appears to be "relentless bellend" rather than scamming ho. Should I ignore, refuse or accept. All advice welcome.

i accepted my glasgow friend request when i got one + i was v.grateful. It's never done me any harm. At the time tho he only handed them out as like a reward for doing a good post, i got mine for an amusing story i had bout a forum i used to post on. In recent months tho he seems to distribute them willy-nilly to all + everyone, this globalisation while admirable in some respects i feel has somewhat devalued the stock.

Actually, Glasgow_Saint's uncle is the former head of the charming Lyon family drug cartel. After a regrettable accident involving a ten-year-old's intestine and a condom full of Diazepam, the family are looking for new investment opportunities and are in need of a financial advisor. After an extensive selection process involving the careful vetting of thousands of applicants you have been identified as a suitable candidate. In fact the family are so keen, they want you to provide your bank account details so they can transfer funds right away. Hence the friend request.

I was suspicious of Glasgow's motives at first. One fears that it starts with a simple acceptance of a friend request, and will somehow end with Glasgow breaking and entering into your home so he can masturbate into your sock drawer.

These fears remain unconfirmed.

I was suspicious of Glasgow's motives at first. One fears that it starts with a simple acceptance of a friend request, and will somehow end with Glasgow breaking and entering into your home so he can masturbate into your sock drawer.

These fears remain unconfirmed.

I thought my socks had been moved the other day!!

Anyway, if the friend request is from the TMS side of Glasgow's schizophrenia then I would say go for it.

If, however, it has originated from the MB side then I would stay well away. That side is the Annakin Skywalker side shortly after Chancellor Palpatine got hold of him and started playing mind games, it is a very angry and confused side. We need the forum's Luke Skywalker to appear on the scene and remind Glasgow what he really is, we need him to turn on Emperor Palpatine and bring some balance back to the Forum.

Anyway, if the friend request is from the TMS side of Glasgow's schizophrenia then I would say go for it.

If, however, it has originated from the MB side then I would stay well away. That side is the Annakin Skywalker side shortly after Chancellor Palpatine got hold of him and started playing mind games, it is a very angry and confused side. We need the forum's Luke Skywalker to appear on the scene and remind Glasgow what he really is, we need him to turn on Emperor Palpatine and bring some balance back to the Forum.

I have become somewhat confused, but thats only because I have been trying to maintain a number of user accounts.

The idea originally was that my accounts (x3) would cover all SWF behaviours - one account where I have no opinion and just insult other users, 1 x happy clapper account and 1 angry at everything account. I cant name the accounts just yet as they have yet to be rumbled

I have become somewhat confused, but thats only because I have been trying to maintain a number of user accounts.

The idea originally was that my accounts (x3) would cover all SWF behaviours - one account where I have no opinion and just insult other users, 1 x happy clapper account and 1 angry at everything account. I cant name the accounts just yet as they have yet to be rumbled

Many a true word said in jest

• 1 month later...