Singapore

Barry Sanchez

I've lived in Singapore for many years so can give you an insight. Singapore can be expensive in terms of day to day expenses in particular, housing rental, schooling if you have kids, owning a car, health expenses etc. However if you can get part of these included within your package you will be fine. Income Tax is so much lower here compared to UK, in the region of 85% less here for the same salary which is very attractive. Without knowing what kind of package you've been offered it's very hard to say whether it's good or not. If you want to know any specific costings let me know or you can email me on

my user name @yahoo.co.uk

I've lived in Singapore for many years so can give you an insight. Singapore can be expensive in terms of day to day expenses in particular, housing rental, schooling if you have kids, owning a car, health expenses etc. However if you can get part of these included within your package you will be fine. Income Tax is so much lower here compared to UK, in the region of 85% less here for the same salary which is very attractive. Without knowing what kind of package you've been offered it's very hard to say whether it's good or not. If you want to know any specific costings let me know or you can email me on

my user name @yahoo.co.uk

Thanks very much for that, its more curiosity really to see what would be on offer, I will ask the wife what they are offering, its a big company with its Asian headquarters there, thanks very much for your time.