(Fairly) Shocking news that make-up makes girls look better....gasp

Spudders

Found this groundbreaking feature, complete with pictorial proof of some famous people (many of which I'd never even heard of). But it appears that woman (in these cases even famous woman) have been using make up to try and make themselves look better than they'd look naturally. I'm sure you're all as amazed as I was to hear this news. But just in case you still don't believe it, look at these pictures - 30 examples can be found here: http://celebritytoob.com/pictures/30-fairly-shocking-pictures-of-celebrities-without-makeup/item/36166/ Prepare to be 'fairly' shocked.

Katy Perry

Katy_Perry.jpg

Kim Kardashian

Kim_Kardashian.jpg

Pamela Anderson

Pamela_Anderson.jpg

This should be illegal spudders. Once, while in Japan I pulled this girl. She looked good in the club with a V. Good body. When I got her back, she pulled out her chicken filets she had been using to look like tits and left me with the same girl but the chest of a 14 yr old boy. I was obviously delighted but that's not the point. IT WAS FALSE ADVERTISING!!!

Got revenge when I pulled the sock out my pants though. She is not the only one that can play a 14 year old boy!

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

Paaaaap, you pounced on that before the edit kicked in!

I'm bored with this already and am feeling like a salad will relieve my boredom.

I'm nipping over to the Green Shoots thread to speak to trousers.

Anyone that has had to endure the endless stream of no-make up selfies for cancer will be fully aware of this point.

All these selfies did was raise awareness of just how effective make up is, and actually how much better looking men are than women.

The good thing about that for me is it answered the question, maybe it's maybelline, maybe she was born with it. On my Facebook it appeared to definitely be ****ing maybelline!

They old me they like robococks but not cucumber ones when I was trying to pimp bear out to them. He gave them free 'no makeup' suck off as a good will gesture and free sample but they still weren't interested

When will Bear learn to keep that bag over his head in those kind of situations....dumb bear.