Training Ground Bust Ups.

KelvinsRightGlove

Am I alone in thinking these are getting much bigger coverage at the minute? I was under the impression that they happened fairly regularly anyway, and the Osvaldo incident was obviously unsavoury but I didn't think it would be the first time this has happened at Saints or at other teams (FWIW - I think Saints did the right thing, though it was disappointing a replacement wasn't bought in). I can think of a few examples, I'm sure plenty missing too, from the past - Joey Barton & Dabo, Ljunberg & Melberg, any Dutch tournament team.

It's just at the minute, they seem to be almost weekly, and getting plenty of press coverage - it feels more so than ever.

The Swansea incident this week, it's reported this isn't the first time things have kicked off there this season, with Chico Flores supposedly being involved more than once. Allegedly the last time was involving Gary Monk (prior to him being manager), and the police were called.

There was the incident at Port Vale last week also, which has resulted in the Captain being ruled out for the remainder of the season with a pretty nasty facial injury.

So, are these happening more, or just being reported more?

Am I alone in thinking these are getting much bigger coverage at the minute? I was under the impression that they happened fairly regularly anyway, and the Osvaldo incident was obviously unsavoury but I didn't think it would be the first time this has happened at Saints or at other teams (FWIW - I think Saints did the right thing, though it was disappointing a replacement wasn't bought in). I can think of a few examples, I'm sure plenty missing too, from the past - Joey Barton & Dabo, Ljunberg & Melberg, any Dutch tournament team.

It's just at the minute, they seem to be almost weekly, and getting plenty of press coverage - it feels more so than ever.

The Swansea incident this week, it's reported this isn't the first time things have kicked off there this season, with Chico Flores supposedly being involved more than once. Allegedly the last time was involving Gary Monk (prior to him being manager), and the police were called.

There was the incident at Port Vale last week also, which has resulted in the Captain being ruled out for the remainder of the season with a pretty nasty facial injury.

So, are these happening more, or just being reported more?

When you have groups of 20 or 30 blokes working together on a day to day basis there is always at least some friction.

Football is no exception .