Don't renew their UK Football contracts then

Saint in Paradise

What a bizarre question. I am very happily married to my Belarusian wife, so probably not. And, if I were not married, there would be a whole load of other criteria I would need to know before I could answer such a question: does she have big norks?; does she give good head?; is she a good cook and housekeeper?; what are her views on the Falklands/Malvinas?; etc.

What are your wife's views on the Malvinas situation?

There is no quote of mine above that quote of yours. Your one is at the top of this page.

Are you drinking? :

Quote Originally Posted by Minsk View Post

What a bizarre question. I am very happily married to my Belarusian wife, so probably not. And, if I were not married, there would be a whole load of other criteria I would need to know before I could answer such a question: does she have big norks?; does she give good head?; is she a good cook and housekeeper?; what are her views on the Falklands/Malvinas?; etc.

Are you drinking? :

Quote Originally Posted by Minsk View Post

Yes, I was drinking yesterday when I answered. I will be drinking today as well.

However, that quote is not from ABOVE, it is from a previous page. And, since then, I have lost all recollection of what the Malvinas

is/are. Hang on, I'll ask the wife...........

No, she doesn't know what Malvinas is/are either.

Maybe it/they has/have a different name? The real one? Possibly?

P.S. Thanks for not asking any of the other questions about my wife.

Yes, I was drinking yesterday when I answered. I will be drinking today as well.

However, that quote is not from ABOVE, it is from a previous page. And, since then, I have lost all recollection of what the Malvinas

is/are. Hang on, I'll ask the wife...........

No, she doesn't know what Malvinas is/are either.

Maybe it/they has/have a different name? The real one? Possibly?

P.S. Thanks for not asking any of the other questions about my wife.

I'd be worried that he already knows the answers;)

I'd be worried that he already knows the answers;)

What a scary thought..........................

Someone else having endured my missus' cooking!!!!

;)

Edited by Minsk