Veho/Saints merchandise

Goatboy

When the sponsorship deal was announced there was some talk of Saints branded Veho products becoming available.

As I am in the market for one of their Pebble phone charger thingies, does anyone on the forum have any more details/timescales for these products?

Would rather have a Saints branded one if poss:p

I think you may be able to buy the products in the Saints store when it is refurbished.

Not sure when the store will finish refurbishment, but has been indicated to me that the range of Veho products will be launched in around two weeks time. This may tie in with when the refurb finishes but not sure mate

Veho are planning to run some special Saints promotions, I am not sure if it runs to branded products. The CEO is a Saints fan and very approachable, I am sure if you contact the company they will let you know.

Agreed, Steve Lewis is the CEO and a Saints fan and responds to all Saints fans who talk to him on Twitter or want to ask Q's.

If you have Twitter, you can contact him by tweeting: @steve_veho

Agreed, Steve Lewis is the CEO and a Saints fan and responds to all Saints fans who talk to him on Twitter or want to ask Q's.

If you have Twitter, you can contact him by tweeting: @steve_veho

Cool. Will do.

When the sponsorship deal was announced there was some talk of Saints branded Veho products becoming available.

As I am in the market for one of their Pebble phone charger thingies, does anyone on the forum have any more details/timescales for these products?

Would rather have a Saints branded one if poss:p

Tweet em bud, seem to be pretty chatty on twitter

I asked the same question a few weeks back on twitter, Steve said they are definitely launching Saints branded products which will be sold in the megastore. He said they would be in store in time for the new season when I asked.

Not sure when the store will finish refurbishment, but has been indicated to me that the range of Veho products will be launched in around two weeks time. This may tie in with when the refurb finishes but not sure mate

The store reopens on the 19th. So exactly 2 weeks.

py2ezuty.jpg

Have used Veho products for quite some time now.

Currently sat in a pub near Hyde Park, charging my iPhone up ready for the rest of the day at British Summer Tone festival and The Libertines.

I have various Pebble and SmartStick chargers - all excellent; plus various portable speakers that give out more than decent sound and the internal rechargeable batteries seem to last forever.

Next on my shopping list in their Azuro sound bar with Bluetooth and FM Radio.

I'm not sure I'd ever want an SFC branded item though: I'm sure they'll sell well, but that just seems a bit tacky.

py2ezuty.jpg

Have used Veho products for quite some time now.

Currently sat in a pub near Hyde Park, charging my iPhone up ready for the rest of the day at British Summer Tone festival and The Libertines.

I have various Pebble and SmartStick chargers - all excellent; plus various portable speakers that give out more than decent sound and the internal rechargeable batteries seem to last forever.

Next on my shopping list in their Azuro sound bar with Bluetooth and FM Radio.

I'm not sure I'd ever want an SFC branded item though: I'm sure they'll sell well, but that just seems a bit tacky.

I get where you're coming from, but I definitely think there is a case for smaller items like the Pebble Smartstick, ear phones and the smaller speakers. Maybe just solid white or solid red with the Saints crest on - something subtle. Although I guess a red 'n white striped Smartstick would sell.

Just thinking of the demographic who buy items like that - most likely to be teens, with smartphones, always out/on the move and wanting portable devices?

I get where you're coming from, but I definitely think there is a case for smaller items like the Pebble Smartstick, ear phones and the smaller speakers. Maybe just solid white or solid red with the Saints crest on - something subtle. Although I guess a red 'n white striped Smartstick would sell.

Just thinking of the demographic who buy items like that - most likely to be teens, with smartphones, always out/on the move and wanting portable devices?

Exactly. Quite happy to buy the dull bit of kit above;) but would prefer it in red/white/crested. Just like some people like to display a piece of fruit to prove they are cool.

Edited by Goatboy