Koeman tactics

Coxford_lou

YES I agree, but his best years were at Liverpool, and they let him go 2 seasons ago. He's 33 now ??? not much milage left there

There is a reason they call him 3 lungs,man has incredible fitness and will run all day long.could still do a job in the prem for a season or two

Haven't seen much in depth conversation on the new style Koeman will bring to Saints (apologies if there's a thread and I missed it).

Does anyone have any good insights, or found any websites with good analysis?

I think I saw referenced that he will bring 4-3-3 to the club, and his influence on the current Dutch team, but not much more than that...

......thought I read somwhere...... that he wanted Saints to play attractive, free flowing football, score lots of goals and win more games..........

No chance :lol: .....I mean.... who does he think we are ....Chelsea?

On hols in Portugal, checking in with saints web to see latestsales or buys. Meet a Dutch guy in bar tonight, talking about RK. Bloke is a big football fan. Reckons RK's brother is well under rated, said he's better than being a number 2. Had doubts about RK , great player but so so manager, good with nippers though. Said Pelle is class, will score loads of goals.