Next three games!!!

um pahars

Quite a few of the teams around us are playing each other over the next three games which is rather worrying.

Forest have

Home to Doncaster

Away to Norwich

Away to Charlton

Given their current form (11th), and with these fixtures, I think they're in with a chance of a few points.

Charlton have:

QPR (h)

Sheff Utd (a)

Forest (h)

Current form is rock bottom and with exception of Forest game (which of course would take points off Forest), think they will struggle to pick up points.

Doncaster have:

Forest (a)

Burnley (h)

Bristol City (h)

Their current form is 15th, so could get some points.

Norwich have:

Palace (a)

Forest (h)

Charlton (a)

Current form is 16th and as they have 4 points on us, we could probably do with them winning the last two, even if it oulls them away from us.

We have:

Plymouth (a)

Reading (h)

Barnsley (a)

Current form is 22nd and whilst not the easiest of games, we will have to raise our game big time to avoid starting the new year in the bottom three!!!!!!!!!!

When we have lost all three and those around us have pulled maybe a couple of points from the hat then the perspective will be obvious.

If we lose all three, then the best that we can hope for would be to be 4th bottom, but with only one point between us and all three teams below us. In reality, I think it would mean we would be in the bottom three.

However, I reckon we could get 4 or 5 points out of that lot, as I think the way Reading play suits us and think we could sneak a draw from at least one of the two away games.

Hopefully that will be enough to keep us above Forest who must be our immediate rivals.

If we lose all three, then the best that we can hope for would be to be 4th bottom, but with only one point between us and all three teams below us. In reality, I think it would mean we would be in the bottom three.

However, I reckon we could get 4 or 5 points out of that lot, as I think the way Reading play suits us and think we could sneak a draw from at least one of the two away games.

Hopefully that will be enough to keep us above Forest who must be our immediate rivals.

Keep hoping mate because all else is gone.

Quite a few of the teams around us are playing each other over the next three games which is rather worrying.

Forest have

Home to Doncaster

Away to Norwich

Away to Charlton

Given their current form (11th), and with these fixtures, I think they're in with a chance of a few points.

Charlton have:

QPR (h)

Sheff Utd (a)

Forest (h)

Current form is rock bottom and with exception of Forest game (which of course would take points off Forest), think they will struggle to pick up points.

Doncaster have:

Forest (a)

Burnley (h)

Bristol City (h)

Their current form is 15th, so could get some points.

Norwich have:

Palace (a)

Forest (h)

Charlton (a)

Current form is 16th and as they have 4 points on us, we could probably do with them winning the last two, even if it oulls them away from us.

We have:

Plymouth (a)

Reading (h)

Barnsley (a)

Current form is 22nd and whilst not the easiest of games, we will have to raise our game big time to avoid starting the new year in the bottom three!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that you have performed the sort of analysis usually reserved for the last month and 6 games of the season shows that we really are up to the neck in the soft, smelly, brown stuff....

Now we're clutching at draws!