Got a sniffle

Saint Paul C

Maybe reading a little too much between the lines here but, and it may be a very large but, we could be looking at a certain left sided CB currently playing for Besitkas. He's 27, on the verge of the national team and chips in a few goals a season. Probably available for €4m or there abouts.

Ersan Gulum is his name. Aussie lad of Turkish parents and been playing in Turkey for the past few years.

Is he good enough for us? Possibly...

Originally Posted by Viking Warrior

Gallipoli = Anzac = Australian = Aussie socceroo = World Cup soccer star signing for us

From Polaroid is ain't yesterday

Or perhaps a capped Turkish CB with Australia heritage who can play as a (mine) sweeper and LB?

I'm running with this one, even if no one else is!

Originally Posted by Viking Warrior

Gallipoli = Anzac = Australian = Aussie socceroo = World Cup soccer star signing for us

From Polaroid is ain't yesterday

Or perhaps a capped Turkish CB with Australia heritage who can play as a (mine) sweeper and LB?

I'm running with this one, even if no one else is!

And my reply to Polaroids post

Check out ersan gulum :-)

Is it me or is this forum becoming more and more illiterate by the day. So many posts that make F all sense. Some posters try to be clever and write in cryptic ways yet seem to lack basic understanding on how to put a coherent sentence together.

Talking about what are you?