Enlightening Pochettino USA Press Conference

ART

Reading thus thread and other threads about the Argie git , the mire I start to think he threw the fa cup game against Sunderland

Hypothetically had we have gone to the final (And we should have )We would be in Europe now

And it would have been near impossible for MP to leave .

Purely supposition on my part but I do think he had no intention of winning the fa cup let alone the Sunderland game

He had made up his mind to shaft saints when NC left

I hope he is sacked at spurs during the coming season .

Reading thus thread and other threads about the Argie git , the mire I start to think he threw the fa cup game against Sunderland

Hypothetically had we have gone to the final (And we should have )We would be in Europe now

And it would have been near impossible for MP to leave .

Purely supposition on my part but I do think he had no intention of winning the fa cup let alone the Sunderland game

He had made up his mind to shaft saints when NC left

I hope he is sacked at spurs during the coming season .

I think Lambert missed an open goal though, or something like that. Gaston almost got through as well and would've scored had it not been for Brown... (was that the FA Cup game?)

...... and repeats that Spuds bigger than Saints every other sentence

That prompted me to listen, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered. You must be after a job at the one of the red tops Art, because that statement was a complete fabrication.

Exactly. MP was great for us and I reckon he'll be the best Spurs have had for a long time.

Glen Hoddle was great for us didn't work out so well for him at his spiritual home!

I do rate pochetino but spurs does seem to be a bit of a managerial grave yard these days I hope it works out for him and he bucks the recent trend!

Glen Hoddle was great for us didn't work out so well for him at his spiritual home!

I do rate pochetino but spurs does seem to be a bit of a managerial grave yard these days I hope it works out for him and he bucks the recent trend!

I certainly don't.