Morgan and Jay to Follow According to Simon Peach

brett24

Alex Crook has just tweeted the Rodriguez deal is almost complete but Schneiderlin, for some reason isn't that far. He mentions a possibility that an offer from Arsenal may be on the table.

Thomas Cooper have talked with arsenal on his behalf apparently but there is still a 3rd option available to him, big move, lot of upheaval . You cannot imagine how much the FFF weigh on these situations, they're very intrusive. Like Griezmann and Tottenham, didn't like that, Atletico on him like a flash.

I agree with the sentiment, although I don't think "rape" is appropriate - not because it is not PC (which it isn't) but because we are at least getting stupidly high fees for the players.

how bout "whoring"? I think we're whoring. Not some Avram Grant knocking shop tho, we're high end :thumbup:

Well on the bright side of things, when I said that I felt sad for my son and that I could not match his enthusiasm, I asked him over breakfast who played for Saints. He reeled off 10 names, none which are part of the "Magnificent Seven". Was quite proud (that is until those that he named decide that the grass is greener elsewhere). Also on the plus side, my father with his Alzheimer's got confused with the strip. SFC vs NUFC was one where I had to keep telling him Newcastle were the ones in stripes.

I am sincerely hoping that RK can instil a siege mentality in the players and that they bond so tightly that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.

Anyone wants a happy pill, then drop me a line and I can send you one. :)

Well on the bright side of things, when I said that I felt sad for my son and that I could not match his enthusiasm, I asked him over breakfast who played for Saints. He reeled off 10 names, none which are part of the "Magnificent Seven". Was quite proud (that is until those that he named decide that the grass is greener elsewhere). Also on the plus side, my father with his Alzheimer's got confused with the strip. SFC vs NUFC was one where I had to keep telling him Newcastle were the ones in stripes.

I am sincerely hoping that RK can instil a siege mentality in the players and that they bond so tightly that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.

Anyone wants a happy pill, then drop me a line and I can send you one. :)

I've got my 7 yr old grandson with me at the moment and every morning he asks me if we've signed anyone ?

It breaks my heart to tell him most days that we've sold yet another of his heroes !

We are going to the Leverkusen game in a fortnight's time and I sincerely hope that we have a half decent side for him to watch !

He will get his new home striped shirt that day but unlike last year (Lambert 7) there is no way that he will get a name/number this time !

Alex Crook has just tweeted the Rodriguez deal is almost complete but Schneiderlin, for some reason isn't that far. He mentions a possibility that an offer from Arsenal may be on the table.

How does this square with Krueger stating they were definitely not leaving?