Laptop, around the £300 mark. Advice needed.

View From The Top

I got a Lenovo recently, very happy with it. Worth checking Amazon as they have a lot of 'used' laptops going cheap which are basically new but may have slight scratches to the case. The one we got barely had any marks but we saved £100.

Here's an example:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00HR6U4F6/ref=sr_1_13_olp?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1410007956&sr=1-13&keywords=lenovo+z500&condition=used

I got a Lenovo recently, very happy with it. Worth checking Amazon as they have a lot of 'used' laptops going cheap which are basically new but may have slight scratches to the case. The one we got barely had any marks but we saved £100.

Here's an example:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00HR6U4F6/ref=sr_1_13_olp?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1410007956&sr=1-13&keywords=lenovo+z500&condition=used

I just a very similar Lenovo to yours ex-displsy in eBay for £245, very happy but was wondering how much battery time yours gets? At 99% it's saying will last 4 hours 20 mins but in reality it seems nearer 3 hours...

I just a very similar Lenovo to yours ex-displsy in eBay for £245, very happy but was wondering how much battery time yours gets? At 99% it's saying will last 4 hours 20 mins but in reality it seems nearer 3 hours...

Similar. It's not a great battery by any stretch of the imagination but it's far better than the Acer I had before.