Favourite European city

Turkish

• 2 weeks later...
:lol:

"Hull, non est gravius ​​quam Portesmue"

I

(according to Google Translate to Latin)[/quote

Never been to Hull, but have travelled extensively through Europe ,would have to say

Vienna

Berlin

Rome

Krakow & Barcelona pretty good , but in no particular order .

However ,really loved Cordoba and Granada ,the mesquita and Alambra palace are brilliant .Instanbul is mental (think it is in Europe ?)

Most visited bolt hole for us is Bruges ,great beer ,chocolate and canals thrown in for good measure ,been there 7 times at different times of the year ,wonderful place to unwind .

Europe has got so much to offer including London, also love the Manchester nightlife .

hahaha, yes, the Tower existed when I was at uni there (94-98), was a dump! The best club was Spiders, not because of the music, but it was proper chilled out and the fact you could get cocktails full of all sorts of shots and crap for a quid. 4 of those and you were pretty much done. Probably illegal now, sigh.

I think it may have been the Tower that did the rounds and bought going off beer and flogged it for 20p/pint. My memory is hazy ... :)

Edit: Beverley is really nice VFTT! Lovely place. I resided in Cottingham, that's a nice part too!

I've been to spiders a couple of times! Tizer was the drink of choice, which was about 50p a glass back in the late 90s

Hard to decide,

Barcelona

Venice

Krakow

Salzburg round Christmas in the snow

Quite like Porto with the thought that's what Lisbon looked like before the Earthquake downtown Lisbon is nice.

Munich

Basle

Amsterdam

Grenada

Seville

Valletta

All of them have something I like, hence the difficulty.

I would like to visit Siena and Florence