Muppet Show Independence Referendum Poll

Tokyo-Saint

Should The Muppet Show not be an independent forum?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Muppet Show not be an independent forum?

• Yes
    • No
    • I hate this poll

Ok I'm in! You can have two word games and the rest is mine! I was just about to go for the dirty tricks campaign and ask you to confirm to the voters the exact PO postcode you are from. However, I'll keep that in the back pocket for the revolution after the revolution.

Ha!

Tricked you Toke. As they say in Texas

Fool me once, Toke's a ****, fool me again, Toke's a ****.

I don't want a coalition. Vote Bletch. I just wanted you to show your weakness.

Loser.

And I'm not afraid of your dirty tricks campaign. Vote Bletch. The answer is PO12 and I inhaled it.

Plus I'm going to get pap as my spin doctor. I'm giving a speech tonight with Jean-Luc Picard in Area 51. (Personally I'm not sure why, but pap's the expert.)

BTW Toke, how many forum bullies have you duffed up this year? I pulled a bully's jumper over his head, stuck grass in his vote Bletch mouth, and farted on his head. And as a result he's now joined the church and the forum is a better place to be. I'm close to God at the moment, or perhaps I should say God tells his friends that he's close to me at the moment. That's how high my vote Bletch stock is.

*You haven't got a chance now that I've started the subvotebletchliminal messaging.

Skate skate skate skate skate. After the revolution, you can be the pet skate until the toy maker comes back that is.

Oh, very mature.

Do you really have a such a low opinion of your fellow Muppets? I happen to know that the average Muppet is above petty, football tribalism. They're looking at you now and thinking vote Bletch just how small-minded and desperate you're looking.

Yes, I was born in an area where most of my peers supported Portsmouth. And it is true that I, unlike many posters on here, can actually claim "My old man said be a Pompey fan...".

That I turned away from the preordained path and took the one less trod is all that matters. (Oh, I guess it's also important that I was already a Liverpool fan at the time).

I mean, just because you were born in Scotchland, it doesn't mean that Submariner-Man from Camp Den can ostracise you - simply because your skin is translucent, you have red hair and every time you walk you make a noise like the off-cam overrun from a bagpipes.

I wouldn't stoop so low as to cast you in such a caricatured way.

I urge all other voters to vote Bletch and ignore the fact that your ancestors vandalised the goal posts at Wembley, and that whenever Scotchland plays England you get a horrible conflicted pain in your stomach, and whatever the result you keep your head down on here for a couple of days.

Toke's a Scotch.

BTW Toke, how many forum bullies have you duffed up this year? I pulled a bully's jumper over his head, stuck grass in his vote Bletch mouth, and farted on his head. And as a result he's now joined the church and the forum is a better place to be.

The thing is though Bletch, that bully you duffed up might have been a guilty pleasure for some of us, and may only have been saying the sort of things that many of us were thinking but were too polite, too shy, too scared or too idle or to say ourselves.

Not talking about myself of course – like you, I’m a nice chap who doesn’t like bullies.

Vote Toke.

The thing is though Bletch, that bully you duffed up might have been a guilty pleasure for some of us, and may only have been saying the sort of things that many of us were thinking but were too polite, too shy, too scared or too idle or to say ourselves.

Not talking about myself of course – like you, I’m a nice chap who doesn’t like bullies.

Vote Toke.

Kiss me, Halo.

Sorry, that's not right. It's another deathbed quote I was after.

Et tu, Halo?

Kiss me, Halo.

Sorry, that's not right. It's another deathbed quote I was after.

Et tu, Halo?

Ship ahoy Pompey Bletch! – I’ve always seen you as more of a sailor than an emperor; therefore, I agree to take you up on your first suggestion.

Then, depending on how that goes, I might reconsider my decision to vote Toke.

When TMS does become an independent forum is it still going to share in the wealth of the ex-mother forum. That is does the TMS First Poster get a share of TSW income?

And what about our defence plans, how are we going to repeal the invading masses from the disenfranchised ex-sister fora..

• 2 weeks later...
you have been remarkably quiet, I was at least expecting a few images of you with the cup

I already have pics with the Cup why do I need any more?

This week was more about WAGS and Families. I landed in Scotland with about 18 followers on Twitter - mainly mates and finished the week with 150+ including loads of Golf Magazines. You want the stories and pics? They were all on there mate. Hell even official SFC retweeted a number of them ffs

Why waste good stories in amongst the Tumbleweed of TSW

I already have pics with the Cup why do I need any more?

This week was more about WAGS and Families. I landed in Scotland with about 18 followers on Twitter - mainly mates and finished the week with 150+ including loads of Golf Magazines. You want the stories and pics? They were all on there mate. Hell even official SFC retweeted a number of them ffs

Why waste good stories in amongst the Tumbleweed of TSW

I'm having one of those "Grown men shouldn't cry" moments.

You know the sort of thing where you get that odd sensation of fluid building up in the corner of your eye when watching a real tear-Jerker.

I've experienced that sensation a number of times; whilst watching "Marvellous", "It's a wonderful life" and most recently "Eyeball sex party IV - Lash Gash Bash!".

The cause this time?

Watching Dubai Philip mope around the various forums on TSW, as he tries to get people to engage with him in discussions about golf.

It reminds me of the swotty kid at school who always loved word games, and when everyone else was trying to play football, he'd go up to them and invite them to play "hangman" or his hilarious "verb name" game. Oh, but no they couldn't be bothered. But how I, he laughs at them now that he has become a PC-based grammar Nazi.

the-grammar-nazi-chief_o_1127384.jpg

So in spirit of public service and in the memory of that swot that I used to, er, know....

Tell us about the golfing game Dubai Philip. Share some pictures of the golfing match. Regale us with some anecdotes about the golfing pitch and the golfing players.

I'll even get Toke to lock Turkish outside on a chain for a day or two, so that he doesn't come here suggesting that your stories are exaggerated or untrue.

Go on Philip. You know you want to.

I'm having one of those "Grown men shouldn't cry" moments.

You know the sort of thing where you get that odd sensation of fluid building up in the corner of your eye when watching a real tear-Jerker.

I've experienced that sensation a number of times; whilst watching "Marvellous", "It's a wonderful life" and most recently "Eyeball sex party IV - Lash Gash Bash!".

The cause this time?

Watching Dubai Philip mope around the various forums on TSW, as he tries to get people to engage with him in discussions about golf.

It reminds me of the swotty kid at school who always loved word games, and when everyone else was trying to play football, he'd go up to them and invite them to play "hangman" or his hilarious "verb name" game. Oh, but no they couldn't be bothered. But how I, he laughs at them now that he has become a PC-based grammar Nazi.

the-grammar-nazi-chief_o_1127384.jpg

So in spirit of public service and in the memory of that swot that I used to, er, know....

Tell us about the golfing game Dubai Philip. Share some pictures of the golfing match. Regale us with some anecdotes about the golfing pitch and the golfing players.

I'll even get Toke to lock Turkish outside on a chain for a day or two, so that he doesn't come here suggesting that your stories are exaggerated or untrue.

Go on Philip. You know you want to.

Crikey Bletch, you - oh, er, I mean the chap you know - look just like Ron Mael from the popular beat combo Sparks. I'd never have thought it. The wig's looking good though.

Crikey Bletch, you - oh, er, I mean the chap you know - look just like Ron Mael from the popular beat combo Sparks. I'd never have thought it. The wig's looking good though.

This isn't about me Flyd Owl.

It's about Dubai Philip and his golfering goings-on.

DubaiPhilip?

Come on, share some stuff.

It's quiet enough on here already, and I think we'd all agree that you can never have too few golfering stories.