Lallana Comments to Forster

Saxon

Yes it is, you are the only supporter i can even list that doesn't have a disklike of Lallana or Lovren and the way they conducted themselves this summer.

The 5000 who went to arsenal gave chambers both barrells as well... and he is perhaps the most innocent bar Lambert.

The simple truth is, chambers, shaw, lallana and lovren all sorted themselves out with nice moves around January/February time and gave the club no/little choice over the issue.

I felt chambers getting booed was a tad harsh, but then I am reminded that he just jumped ship to take a shortcut at the very first opportunity. No real fell well and only a very token thanks to saints. These players deserve whatever they get from the fans.

Lambert is the only one. He conducted himself with utmost respect for our fans, refusing to comment to the press until it was done and he had had his say. Only Lambert would be truly welcomed back. And sadly, Lambert is the one who will suffer the most from his move and will wish he had stayed, as it is, he will waste the twilight years of his career under appreciated in Liverpool when he would have been loved for all his days at Saints. Sad.

Compare that to Lallana, he was loved and had it all here (except a big pay cheque), he didn't move for love (unless he is colour blind and thought anfield was goodison?!?!) And Lovren, well, after all his guff about loving the club and the fans and being grateful for being given a new chance... he is the worst one by far!

Hmm, sums things up rather well imho.

As I get older I find myself only getting stirred sufficiently to blast out OWTSGMI.

After the antics of the summer I feel less inclined to chant the names of players, many of whom would jump ship in a heartbeat.

I enjoy them while they are here.. but OWTSGMI is practically the only thing I will sing any more.

File me under 'boring old c**t' I suppose.

That's OK, but please don't ever complain about the lack of atmosphere at St.Mary's, it's due in part because you (and others) just want to sit there and watch the game.

Nothing wrong with that other than it doesn't create any atmosphere at all.

Saints supporters I know think he's a **** (Lovern and pooch to BTW)

+1 (ok with Rickie and Chambers though - I wouldn't have booed him at Ars)

But I will boo these boys whenever I can, but Poch get the biggest one from me. He turns up at Spuds speaking English from day one, didn't have enough respect for SFC and its fans to do it here............. What a C***, and that's a word I do not use or like ot hear, but as i write this I can't think of a better one.

Surprised when the booing started against Chambers at the Emirates as I had never really heard any story about him pushing for a move. But then Chambers started messing up, and as a crowd I think we 'smelt blood' and went for it.

Sorry to admit that destroying a player like this during a game helps make a game for me.

Surprised when the booing started against Chambers at the Emirates as I had never really heard any story about him pushing for a move. But then Chambers started messing up, and as a crowd I think we 'smelt blood' and went for it.

Sorry to admit that destroying a player like this during a game helps make a game for me.

I wish chambers well one of the few players that didn't refuse to play for us till he got a move or maybe he did who really knows?

I wish chambers well one of the few players that didn't refuse to play for us till he got a move or maybe he did who really knows?

The only things I've heard about it are that the club thought a £16M offer for a reserve right back was too good to turn down. So I think it's less a case of the player pushing for a move, and more a case of (possibly) the club not realising his full potential. Although time will tell whether he will truly end up being a top class centre back. But I certainly prefer Clyne right now at right back.