Saint-Armstrong's To Do List 2015

Bearsy

Spring cleaning yo! Saint-Armstrong has got mad skills + contacts in High Places. Put yo requests here + Saint-Armstrong will sort it out pls, he is like Jim'll Fix It, but with slightly less anal rape pls.

First order of business, before we get onto important stuff like banning tokyos, is a bit of tidying up:

1. Lock the dumb Word Association thread, or at least move it to Lounge or Motoring forum where I don't have to look at it pls.

Edit: I dunno if Saint-Strongarms can lock threads, if not, just change Word association thread title to, "If You Post In This Thread Ur Pets Will Get Aids" pls

Edited by Bearsy

Have parole for banned knob heads. Nothing happens on Tuesday, let's have Barry and dune back for 2 hours on a Tuesday, then afterwards put safely back in their cage. Like a zoo for viewing knobbers.

Yeah, yeah we're gonna get on to this! First we're gonna reel Strongarms in with simple tasks like destroying Word association threads, and stealth-editing all Beltch posts so they include typos, and then, when he is security & thinks we're ok bros, we're gonna trick him into conducting a massive jailbreak! Orange Peels, Barry, Dog, Dune, Miltonroader - they're all coming back yo!

Edit: Do not tell Strongarms bout this

my head was in main board, and my balls naturally followed. I cannot apologise for this! My ambitions outstrip my surroundings! I will always remember the ppl of Muppet Show, as a bunch of c*nts I used to chat with, sometimes.

my head was in main board, and my balls naturally followed. I cannot apologise for this! My ambitions outstrip my surroundings! I will always remember the ppl of Muppet Show, as a bunch of c*nts I used to chat with, sometimes.

Shouldn't you have taken out an advert in The Lounge, supposedly thanking The Muppets, with a gratuitous photo of yourself?

Spring cleaning yo! Saint-Armstrong has got mad skills + contacts in High Places. Put yo requests here + Saint-Armstrong will sort it out pls, he is like Jim'll Fix It, but with slightly less anal rape pls.

First order of business, before we get onto important stuff like banning tokyos, is a bit of tidying up:

1. Lock the dumb Word Association thread, or at least move it to Lounge or Motoring forum where I don't have to look at it pls.

Edit: I dunno if Saint-Strongarms can lock threads, if not, just change Word association thread title to, "If You Post In This Thread Ur Pets Will Get Aids" pls

Keep your dirty bear paws off my Word Association thread, its success is one of my proudest achievements!

• 2 weeks later...
Strongarm needs to continue tweeting riveting things like this please:

@ConnorArmstrong: ********, just realised I didn't check the timer on the washing machines

The king of **** twitter

Soz Diggy, I'll try to keep things more interesting, insightful and riveting - as well as Saints related.

Perhaps I can take inspiration from one of your own: http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?51068-Transfer-Rumours-Only&p=2008929#post2008929

Anyway, thanks for following my personal account, whoever you are. :)

May-August in your post history is absolutely riveting, btw.