Will the vitesse game sell out?

Roger

I thought they did? I know the online system has stopped me buying tickets that would leave odd seats before now.

It does stop you buying if you'd leave a single seat at first, but obviously after a certain point of telling you not to leave a single seat (like it did with me buying one more Espanyol ticket the other day), there will only be purchases possible which leave single seats, at which point the system will stop telling you not to leave single seats, because you won't be able to buy any tickets otherwise.

Looks like there were quite a number of bad guesses!

I was saying it would sell out even against a minnow at £30, so I'm glad it's sold out against one of the biggest teams we could have got at £15 a chuck or whatever it was (bought so many football tickets recently I honestly can't remember). :D

I was saying it would sell out even against a minnow at £30, so I'm glad it's sold out against one of the biggest teams we could have got at £15 a chuck or whatever it was (bought so many football tickets recently I honestly can't remember). :D

You were saying? :?

I don't think it'll sell out because Vitesse won't sell out the away end and we'll probably also have a load of empties in Block 43 due to our occasional fans being put off by it being a Thursday night.

You were saying? :?

I was saying that even though we've sold out Vitesse may not. As we offered them a smaller allocation neither them selling out nor the Block 43 thing was an issue because they went on sale with all the other tickets and the reduced time frame didn't happen.

I've said we'd sell out the first game loads of times elsewhere on the site - before the draw was made.