Weekend 12/13 Sept - Other Games

Batman

West Ham looking decent vs Newcastle.

1-0 up already. Payet with a lovely finish.

Yes, quite a few teams will be finishing above us this year. Got to hope for a decent cup run this year, theres nothing to really play for in the league, which is very disappointing. We should start picking up a few points once Bertrand and Clasie return, but the likes of Swansea, Leicester, West Ham and Palace are all looking much stronger; the league is a lot more competitive this season.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Yes, quite a few teams will be finishing above us this year. Got to hope for a decent cup run this year, theres nothing to really play for in the league, which is very disappointing. We should start picking up a few points once Bertrand and Clasie return, but the likes of Swansea, Leicester, West Ham and Palace are all looking much stronger; the league is a lot more competitive this season.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Early days yet mate. And West Ham have hardly set the world alight against a relegation contender in Newcastle.

Early days yet mate. And West Ham have hardly set the world alight against a relegation contender in Newcastle.

Neither did we. Our game against them finished 2-2 if I recall, and involved us conceding two very sloppy goals to throw away a lead, before rescuing a point.

And like you said, it's "early days", so probably too early to be suggesting Newcastle are a relegation contender.

Neither did we. Our game against them finished 2-2 if I recall, and involved us conceding two very sloppy goals to throw away a lead, before rescuing a point.

And like you said, it's "early days", so probably too early to be suggesting Newcastle are a relegation contender.

5 games in and the only goals Newcastle have scored have all been against us. Alan Pardew must have looked at the table last night and had a quiet smile to himself.