WARNING More Members Than Tickets ITS A CON

pluto

i would rather saints were a private members club but without a fee and only available to those born in the general hospital vicinity as a minimum requirement. That way it could remain for those privileged few only.

Boycott all saints commercial activity now. Damn them to hell!

Whoops, just forgot that more members means better commercial prospects which means that we make more money which means we could compete.

Arrggghhh, I'm tormented!

i would rather saints were a private members club but without a fee and only available to those born in the general hospital vicinity as a minimum requirement. That way it could remain for those privileged few only.

/QUOTE]

Yeah, I agree! Anyone brought up in Coxford or Aldermoor should get priority tickets!

/QUOTE]

Yeah, I agree! Anyone brought up in Coxford or Aldermoor should get priority tickets!

priority gassing more like.

What I do find annoying is that the membership is supposed to give you priority seat selection over the general sale. But the fact is that for Cup games, until general sale, all of the season ticket holders seats are reserved. So for the 4 days that members get to purchase tickets before general sale, the seats which belong to season ticket holders who don't intend on going, are still not available. This means the number of seats available to members to choose from is very small.

As soon as general sale hits there is much more choice of seat due to all the ST holders who have decided not to take up their seat. I have waited till general sale every time I have bought a ticket this season and got much better choice of where to sit.

Christ this is tedious.

1. Season ticket holders have priority (and yes I am a season ticket holder)

2. There have been one or two sell outs so far this season but only close to the day of the game.. If you're a member and could be bothered you could have been to every game at SMS this season.

3. Of course it's right that ST holders get first dibs on their seat for cup games. I pay best part of 1.5 k for my 2 tickets up front. That should entitle me to at least buy my seat for cup games.

4. There has always been 5 fold the amount of members to seats available that's because members pick and choose a few games each season. .. It makes economic sense

Ergo I'm a better fan than you [emoji6][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I do find annoying is that the membership is supposed to give you priority seat selection over the general sale. But the fact is that for Cup games, until general sale, all of the season ticket holders seats are reserved. So for the 4 days that members get to purchase tickets before general sale, the seats which belong to season ticket holders who don't intend on going, are still not available. This means the number of seats available to members to choose from is very small.

As soon as general sale hits there is much more choice of seat due to all the ST holders who have decided not to take up their seat. I have waited till general sale every time I have bought a ticket this season and got much better choice of where to sit.

Christ this is tedious.

1. Season ticket holders have priority (and yes I am a season ticket holder)

2. There have been one or two sell outs so far this season but only close to the day of the game.. If you're a member and could be bothered you could have been to every game at SMS this season.

3. Of course it's right that ST holders get first dibs on their seat for cup games. I pay best part of 1.5 k for my 2 tickets up front. That should entitle me to at least buy my seat for cup games.

4. There has always been 5 fold the amount of members to seats available that's because members pick and choose a few games each season. .. It makes economic sense

Ergo I'm a better fan than you [emoji6][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imo, what the best solution for a cup game would be- is to purely give season ticket holders a chance to buy their seats (say, e.g., for two days), give the next two/three days to those who have a membership, and if there are still seats left after that, let them go to general sale.