Southampton discussed on ESPN FC Extra Time

Redslo

The host is a Southampton fan who basically has the professionalism (if that is the right word) to virtually never say anything about it. Somehow the idea that RK should go to Arsenal provoked him that day. I watch the show everyday--it is a half hour show on the ESPN new network in the United States--except on Sundays when it is an hour and Saturdays when it is not on. This is one of a handful of times in the past three years that the host's Southamptoness came out.

I love the way his inner Saint comes out when attacked, naturally wanting to defend his club and ask why, but he realises he's got a job to do :lol:

Who should be new Arsenal manager

Guest: "Ronald Koeman?"

Presenter: "Ronald.... No not..... why do?... He's doing alright at Southampton"

:lol:

The host is a Southampton fan who basically has the professionalism (if that is the right word) to virtually never say anything about it. Somehow the idea that RK should go to Arsenal provoked him that day. I watch the show everyday--it is a half hour show on the ESPN new network in the United States--except on Sundays when it is an hour and Saturdays when it is not on. This is one of a handful of times in the past three years that the host's Southamptoness came out.

The opposite to Ian Darke then, who always manages to mention or discuss Portsmouth every single time he commentates. Despite them being in the 4th division and basically irrelevant to everyone.

The opposite to Ian Darke then, who always manages to mention or discuss Portsmouth every single time he commentates. Despite them being in the 4th division and basically irrelevant to everyone.

On American TV Ian Darke does not mention Portsmouth all that much but he does not announce English club football much, if at all. He is likely to be ESPN's lead play-by-play announcer for the Euros. (Is it call play-by-play in England?)

On American TV Ian Darke does not mention Portsmouth all that much but he does not announce English club football much, if at all. He is likely to be ESPN's lead play-by-play announcer for the Euros. (Is it call play-by-play in England?)

Ah ********. Been spoiled rotten by NBC in the last few years. I don't miss the FOX/ESPN coverage one bit. (I just hope Tommy Smyth stays away from the tournament)