Saints vs Palace EFL Cup match thread

Shroppie

Another good game against a decent palace side on paper. Nice to see some youngsters blooded and do well. The shortest midfield we have ever fielded yet what they lacked in height they made up for in passing ability and guts. Seems like Puel's style is starting to get through to the players now,

Also is it me or has our ability to counter attack got a lot better this season?

Another good game against a decent palace side on paper. Nice to see some youngsters blooded and do well. The shortest midfield we have ever fielded yet what they lacked in height they made up for in passing ability and guts. Seems like Puel's style is starting to get through to the players now,

Also is it me or has our ability to counter attack got a lot better this season?

Apart from Clasie. He was ****.

I'm off to read the threads from 2 weeks ago. Just for the giggles.

P.s. anyone know why those that are first to post after a defeat are never anywhere to be seen when we're playing well? Yours rhetorically...

Yeah where is that cnt Saint Robbie these days?

I'm off to read the threads from 2 weeks ago. Just for the giggles.

P.s. anyone know why those that are first to post after a defeat are never anywhere to be seen when we're playing well? Yours rhetorically...

You really are the the biggest smart arse on this forum. You never venture an original view, but then as soon as there is no doubt you swoop with your pathetic little gifs. You are a typical playground bully, never brave to post anything brave but so quick to take the **** out of those that do.

Pleased that Shane Long had a hand in both goals, being brought down in the area for the penalty and the second coming from Long's shot being parried out by the keeper. Reports say that his pace was a regular problem for Palace. A goal of his own will come but he is making an excellent contribution to the run of good results.