Fonte as greedy as the rest

mattyd

January transfer window: Winners and losers

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/january-transfer-window-winners-and-losers/ss-AAmuwfd?ocid=spartandhp#image=11

No.11

Loser: Jose Fonte

Jose Fonte put in a transfer request at Southampton with the common consensus being that he had his eye on a move to a Champions League side, or Manchester United. Well, he’s ended up at West Ham, a team who look worse than Southampton and by leaving, he will miss out on playing in a League Cup final.

January transfer window: Winners and losers

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/january-transfer-window-winners-and-losers/ss-AAmuwfd?ocid=spartandhp#image=11

No.11

Loser: Jose Fonte

Jose Fonte put in a transfer request at Southampton with the common consensus being that he had his eye on a move to a Champions League side, or Manchester United. Well, he’s ended up at West Ham, a team who look worse than Southampton and by leaving, he will miss out on playing in a League Cup final.

Hard to disagree with that summary!

If we don't get a penalty out of him Saturday then we've ballsed up!

He got away with so many a couple of season ago. There was a blatant one right in front of the Ref and I couldn't believe that he was still on the pitch. I remember watching games and thinking, give it two seasons and he'll be gifting penalties and picking up 1 or 2 red cards.

He got away with so many a couple of season ago. There was a blatant one right in front of the Ref and I couldn't believe that he was still on the pitch. I remember watching games and thinking, give it two seasons and he'll be gifting penalties and picking up 1 or 2 red cards.

Hasn't he conceded 3 now this season so far?

Hasn't he conceded 3 now this season so far?
I work with a west ham fan so obviously i've been giving it the "he's crap anyway.. on the decline,.. we don't need him.. gives away a penalty every game" lines. He's been smirking assuming I was just bitter. First game in .. bang, penalty. Should be interesting going in today..