Cup Final Mosaic/ Tifo idea(s)

JackanorySFC

Whats wrong with anti-pompey songs? 'Pompey fan on a string', 'We are the Southampton the pride of the South', 'Who's fookin laughing now' nothing wrong with them, bette than singer a song about a player who is going to fook off in six months time.

"Who the f*ck is laughing now" is the only acceptable reference in song to the dirty cheating fourth division minnows. It's acceptable because it doesn't actually mention them by name and it also goes a long way to ramming it right back into their deluded mouths.

As far as that one is concerned, carry on.

I'll be wearing a flat cap, Lyle and Scott v-neck jumper, adidas Munchens, eating a prawn sandwich, followed by dabbing. Football fan across the ages, representing the amount of time since we won a major trophy.

But as for a mosaic, great idea. Get on it saints, no time like now

I'll be wearing an Indiana Jones hat, a retro shirt from before i was born, sing in the pubs and concourse but not in the ground and try and shake people's hands even thought they all to a man thing i'm an utter embarrassment to our support and should roundly f*ck off.

Nope wait, i'm getting confused with our special needs case. I'm actually going to get p*ssed with my mates and have a laugh.

Tbh I saw the thread title and thought 'let the cat herding commence!'

But I quite like the camera flash idea in the 62nd minute - not over the top, easy to do (even drunk) and a touching tribute to Markus.

Just as long as they leave that f!cking godawful car crash of a song behind at St Mary's that they insist on playing before every match.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be wearing a flat cap, Lyle and Scott v-neck jumper, adidas Munchens, eating a prawn sandwich, followed by dabbing. Football fan across the ages, representing the amount of time since we won a major trophy.

But as for a mosaic, great idea. Get on it saints, no time like now

You're representing 1976 without a hint of flared trouser?

Whose property is the flag? I thought it was fan funded so surely we can demand to have it back from the club?

I'm sure we can have the old one back, the one used at Wembley is the club's and paid for by them as far as I'm aware. See "flag" thread for comparison pic.