Fulham 0 Saints 1 - Post Match

St Chalet

totally agree chap, Pellegrino is not a manager if he was he wouldn't have taken boufal off, who was playing very well and brings on Redmond, if Redmond was as good with his feet as he is with his mouth he's be brilliant!!, so sad to see gabby only given 6 minutes again, Pellegrino in my opinion has not got a kin clue!!!!, proven today by his 15 million offer for Theo ?, got to go!! but we hopefully march on?

totally agree chap, Pellegrino is not a manager if he was he wouldn't have taken boufal off, who was playing very well and brings on Redmond, if Redmond was as good with his feet as he is with his mouth he's be brilliant!!, so sad to see gabby only given 6 minutes again, Pellegrino in my opinion has not got a kin clue!!!!, proven today by his 15 million offer for Theo ?, got to go!! but we hopefully march on?

I don't think you will find our manager has anything to do with any offers made or even made up in your head.