Che Adams what was that?

Roger

43 minutes ago, BERMUDASAINT said:

You all have missed my point, when have we seen the flag raised instantly? We have seen time and time again the offside flag not raised for an obvious offside, the play will continue on. Why?  That little twat could not wait to stop the play, even though he was wrong.

AKA - this 😅

2 hours ago, BERMUDASAINT said:

You all have missed my point, when have we seen the flag raised instantly? We have seen time and time again the offside flag not raised for an obvious offside, the play will continue on. Why?  That little twat could not wait to stop the play, even though he was wrong.

They are instructed not to raise it.

He also did this at Wolves remember?

spacer.png

On 23/01/2023 at 01:48, Singapore Saint said:

Can't head? Did he not score the winner against Spurs in our 3-2 away win with a glorious header from distance, and assist JWP for the first goal with a nice little flick off the head at Everton?

Edited by yellow&blue
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, yellow&blue said:

He also did this at Wolves remember?

spacer.png

That one was criminal. It's a shame he's been hung out to dry like this, as he's put in a good shift for us in some good periods, but we've created an environment where he is literally being made the fool guy and becoming a bit of a comedy character and I don't think that's fair.

Well done scouts.

• Like 2