SFC Supporter Survey

Saint Fan CaM

Once again, after suffering another disappointing performance at home, I've been subjected to another invite to complete a supporter survey.  I'm usually truthful in my answers to surveys anyway coming from a career in standard setting, but I've let them have it both barrels this time.  Do I think anything will happen?  Of course not - how do you explain in a survey 90% focused on subjects such as food, turnstiles and the welcome from staff, that you've been driven to utter despondency due to the very poor standard of entertainment being served up on the pitch for at least three seasons running?  Or that the atmosphere is crushed by our 'home end' being constantly messed about with due to ticket sales to opposition fans?  I think I need counselling, but these surveys just seem to rub salt into the wound!

Edited by Saint Fan CaM
  • Like 6

Im not sure what these intend to do. They dont seem to understand whatever craphole we play at fans want to see winning football teams who play a bit of attractive football.

To some the quality of beer, pies matter but mean nothing if they are not entertained.

My biggest non footballing gripe is how we make every game a home game for the opposition.

The Northam do their best, but if they g ad stand elsewhere in the ground , especially in the Chapel they will hear how their efforts are drowned by the opposing teams fans.

Rupert made a major error when planning the stadium by allowing the design to have the away fans sited where they are.

I have always wished for the ground to have a kop like end where the fans suck the ball in. It will never happen, if I had been a billionaire I would demolish SMS and start again with a design that would really give the home team advantage. I would make sure the bricks I have in the stadium wall are preserved and put in the new ground though Lol

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, OldNick said:

To some the quality of beer, pies matter but mean nothing if they are not entertained.

We seem to care about the catering more and more each season. I honestly don't give a shit if we have the best pies and sausage rolls in the country. It's on the pitch that counts. The club seem to be desperate to tick all the "fans experience" boxes, whilst the actual football gets worse and worse. 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Lee On Solent Saint said:

We seem to care about the catering more and more each season. I honestly don't give a shit if we have the best pies and sausage rolls in the country. It's on the pitch that counts. The club seem to be desperate to tick all the "fans experience" boxes, whilst the actual football gets worse and worse. 

Don't forget the Women's Team. That is obviously just as important.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1