Saints

fnbSaint

As my first post  perhaps demonstrated. I am a little tipsy. But also a little adrift and looking for a community. I read this website every and love it. Always wanted to post. Is it a community I should join?! 

But am shy. And saw the community drive Matthew out. 

So. As drunk. Am interested. What is it that drives me back here. And what is it that you love about this site? I can’t stop reading it!

assume picked the wrong thread/room.  So will pass out if my pizza ain’t done soon. 

1 hour ago, fnbSaint said:

As my first post  perhaps demonstrated. I am a little tipsy. But also a little adrift and looking for a community. I read this website every and love it. Always wanted to post. Is it a community I should join?! 

So. As drunk. Am interested. What is it that drives me back here. And what is it that you love about this site? I can’t stop reading it!

assume picked the wrong thread/room.  So will pass out if my pizza ain’t done soon. 

What kind of pizza? 

Morning FNBSaint hope the hangover isn’t too bad 

as a new poster there is usually an initiation ceremony where you have to answer a few questions so we can get to know you so please answer these 

do you think it’s time saints expanded st Mary’s?

where would you rank Alphonso Davies in the world’s greatest right backs?

what was your most successful season on football manager?

Do you believe in god?

what are your top 3 biscuits?

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, fnbSaint said:

Look, this is highly irregular but I convened a conference call of the steering committee this morning and we were unanimous.

You're in, welcome aboard #circle #COT

Sit tight and await further instructions.

• Like 2