Bristol City Away

I am really hoping to take my son to this one for his first big away trip. 

Do you think 3k stands a chance of general sale? I read somewhere BC can give up to 4k. If that's correct I guess the club might see how it goes seeing as they have not said 3k is a final amount. 

Any pearls of reassuring wisdom please?! 

On 05/01/2024 at 22:34, saintstowin said:

I am really hoping to take my son to this one for his first big away trip. 

Do you think 3k stands a chance of general sale? I read somewhere BC can give up to 4k. If that's correct I guess the club might see how it goes seeing as they have not said 3k is a final amount. 

Any pearls of reassuring wisdom please?! 

Absolutely no chance of general sale. 

Looks like we've been given a further (just over) 400 tickets, so over 3,400 now but also looking like these may sell out before it reaches members (Monday).

https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/bristol-city-vs-southampton-fc-ticket-information

Just had a check and the away stand holds 4200 so don't know why they haven't just given us the entire end unless they're holding some back for home fans..

Edited by TheAlehouseBrawlers

Yeah I read that it held that much before my original post. Like you say maybe BC are selling well enough to need space for home fans. Or segregation. I doubt we'd be reluctant to gamble on taking tickets on a sale/no return basis seeing how many we're shifting.

I won't give up hope of 2 just yet!

Edited by saintstowin

3 minutes ago, oldsarum said:

I think Bristol City normally don’t sell front 2 rows, or lower sections of Blocks N41 or N35, which is probably 800 tickets in total, hence 3,400 tickets for us 

And for those reasons!

On 15/01/2024 at 18:37, saintstowin said:

Sick as a parrot, as expected sold out before general sale. Tough being too far away for a ST and yet wanting an away day now and then. I do like all the winning that seems to be happening though. 

Edited by RedWillie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haven’t been on here for a while but looking for a spare for Bristol city away. Been most aways this season but mate didn’t get his ticket when released as he wasn’t sure if he could get holiday from work. Has now and is travelling up with us without a ticket. Any help appreciated👍