Luggy after BWP

Saint Billy

Can anyone actually remember the last time BWP made a difference to the result of a game?

I dont know what it is with Saints but we seem to be last in the pecking order when it comes to players.

Lets think for a minute.....We had the wrong Pele,the wrong Jesus,the wrong Van Damme, and we have the wrong Wright Phillips.

If BWPs was sold tomorrow for a packet of smokey bacon crisps and a carrot then we would have had a good deal.

He hasn't scored since Burley left, the last time was ironically against Plymouth in about February.

I remember Keegan saying BWP was one of the best natural finishers he had ever seen as a teenager at Man City. He must have gone backwards since then. The only thing he has developed is too much of a liking for the bright lights. Well, he's welcome to the ones at Plymouth and will then likely move on to Grimsby, Bristol Rovers or Bury.

FFS, BWP will be required this season. he always weighs in with important goals has quick feet can head and makes fat c*nts like darren moore et al look stupid. He might not last a whole game but he certainly makes an impact as a sub. He gained us some pretty valuable points last season. Coventry, plymouth, barnsley etc.

FFS, BWP will be required this season. he always weighs in with important goals has quick feet can head and makes fat c*nts like darren moore et al look stupid. He might not last a whole game but he certainly makes an impact as a sub. He gained us some pretty valuable points last season. Coventry, plymouth, barnsley etc.

And cost us a lot more.

Coventry you say. He scored once and missed about 6 other really decent chances. A decent striker would have put a couple of them away. There were games like Charlton away and Burnley at home, right at the sharp end of the relegation season, where he just didn't get his a*se in gear and we dropped points.

He also only scored 2 goals from the bench last season. Both of them at Barnsley.

BWP has hardly set the world alight since joining us and I wouldn't be upset should we allow him to leave. Not only that, but he is one of our 'big earners' and so it makes sense financially to let him go.

We've got plenty of competition in the wide roles too, with the likes of Holmes, Surman, Thomson, Dyer and even McGoldrick all proving to be more than capable. If any bid is forthcoming, then we should accept it and move on IMO.

Jan said in the Daily Echo article the other day that he wanted 2 players in: a defender and a striker. Seemingly he's got his defender in Cork and it would make sense if he released BWP in order to bring in a striker.

The article in the Plymouth paper says BWP would be on loan which I wouldn't have a problem with. It's not big funds up front but I still think he could do a job for us and maybe a loan move and regular footy at Argyle would bring him along a bit or decide, once and for all, if he's not up to this standard of footy.

I agree. We are seriously going to struggle to score goals this year and that has been our only saving grace in our recent history. Now we have a sh!t defense and a sh!t attack.