Luggy after BWP

Saint Billy

Seems to say only a loan might be oin the cards but would at least help the wage bill. We have thomson, dyer & Mcg all playing the right wing position he seemed to occpuy in pre-season so not a big miss.

I think they mean they can loan them by midday - to allow them to play - and make the deal permanent afterwards....

Argyle could sign someone on loan before 12 noon tomorrow and play them against the Swans.

That was what the Pilgrims did when left-back Chris Barker moved from Queens Park Rangers and made his debut, in the season-opening 2-2 draw at home to Wolves, on August 9.

I think they mean they can loan them by midday - to allow them to play - and make the deal permanent afterwards....

But it won't be BWP seeing as he's travelling with us

But the 23-year-old will travel with the Saints for their away game against Derby County tomorrow.

BWP is still young, why do we get these mad threads.We may need BWP to save our skins in a few months time.He will get better and then we may regret losing him.

Yes, but a loan until January getting first team football MAY just help him step up to the level that his promise has.

He will get limited chances barring injury at Saints, he isn't really the right size or type of player to be the one man up front as cover for SJ & DMG, so is competing for a slot with on the wing with possibly Dyer, Thomson, Holmes, Skacel, Euell

This way we save the wages for 4 months, maybe get a fee and MAYBE get BWP back, ready to go and in form.

If he isn't in form we could just extend the loan...

Yes, but a loan until January getting first team football MAY just help him step up to the level that his promise has.

He will get limited chances barring injury at Saints, he isn't really the right size or type of player to be the one man up front as cover for SJ & DMG, so is competing for a slot with on the wing with possibly Dyer, Thomson, Holmes, Skacel, Euell

This way we save the wages for 4 months, maybe get a fee and MAYBE get BWP back, ready to go and in form.

If he isn't in form we could just extend the loan...

Thats if it is a loan and not a loan with option to buy of course.

He's another player who i'd be happy to see go for free. He doesn't offer us anything, he had so many chances last year and he was just crap. Charlton away was the last straw for me, he didn't do anything good all game and kept losing possession putting pressure on our defence.

Better off without him.

BWP is still young, why do we get these mad threads.We may need BWP to save our skins in a few months time.He will get better and then we may regret losing him.

He's 23 and he isn't in our first team.

When he has been in the first team he's been largely useless.

We need to sell/get rid of players.

He is apparently one of our higher earners.

Why don't you think that this rumour would be good if true?

I'm all for being positive but honestly...

Edited by benjii

Seems to say only a loan might be oin the cards but would at least help the wage bill. We have thomson, dyer & Mcg all playing the right wing position he seemed to occpuy in pre-season so not a big miss.

Let's strengthen all the opposition around us without any financial gain, shall we ?

I know we are Saints, but less of the phillanthropy, eh ?

He's 23 and he isn't in our first team.

When he has been in the first team he's been largely useless.

We need to sell/get rid of players.

He is apparently one of our higher earners.

Why don't you understand that this rumour would be good if true?

I'm all for being positive but honestly...

if we can sell him fine. To loan him out and him sense the fans are jubilant does us no favours if he comes back disillusioned by not being wanted.

Can anyone actually remember the last time BWP made a difference to the result of a game?

I dont know what it is with Saints but we seem to be last in the pecking order when it comes to players.

Lets think for a minute.....We had the wrong Pele,the wrong Jesus,the wrong Van Damme, and we have the wrong Wright Phillips.

If BWPs was sold tomorrow for a packet of smokey bacon crisps and a carrot then we would have had a good deal.