Washing hands after a pee

saint_stevo

You are an utter utter **** then, I take a suction pad with me into public toilets nowadays, so that I don't have to touch your filth on the door handle when I come out.

It's no hardship is it, a sprinkle of water and you can even dry your hands on your trousers if you are in a rush. Dirty dirty boy.

I lick my fingers clean. Unfortunately this makes me as stiff as a board so I then have to go into a cubical to work the poison out. I go to lick my hands clean and it happens again. This usually happens about 5 or 6 times before just air comes out of the old chap and I'm free to leave the toilets. This gets me no end of funny looks and sarcy comments at work. So now I just p1ss my pants and start crying, its easier for everybody that way.

Of course I do!

Yes if that's true. But I am guessing/hoping that you're joking.

I don't wash my hands after a wee, only after a poo poo.

I always tell people, 'Maybe your parents taught you to wash your hands, but my parents taught me not to **** on my hands!'. I beleive as a consequence of this I am a better person overall.

First I would like to go on record saying that I wash after both.

But, when you think about it, society thinks that its worse to not wash your hands after a poo than a wee.

Poo - you touch a bit of toilet roll and maybe hold a cheek.

Wee - you touch your willy

Strange

Edited by Marsdinho

I lick my fingers clean. Unfortunately this makes me as stiff as a board so I then have to go into a cubical to work the poison out. I go to lick my hands clean and it happens again. This usually happens about 5 or 6 times before just air comes out of the old chap and I'm free to leave the toilets. This gets me no end of funny looks and sarcy comments at work. So now I just p1ss my pants and start crying, its easier for everybody that way.

Propper lol'age on this one!

FWIW, I wash after every time.

It's f*cking sick not washing your hands and this is how disease is spread. You may think your winkle is clean, but reality is, it is sat in a confined sweaty area all day. I dont want your di*k sweat on my hands. In fact even if you dont have betty swollox, upon leaving the bog without washing your hands, you leave your c*ckle all over the door, ergo when I then use the door, I am in fact touching your c*ckle.

If I wanted to touch c*ckle, I would be a hommer. I am not a hommer so wash your hands you dirty f*ckers.

On another point, even if you think your d*ck is clean, would you happily eat a packet of crisps after? In affect you are licking your d*ck! :vom:

• 3 weeks later...

Just a thought for the fussier individuals on this thread.

If you're using a cubicle and take a shoit. Do you use your filthy hands to pull your trousers up then go and wash your hands? Or do you waddle out of the cubicle, wash your hands then pull your trousers up?

Because if it's the first option then that's pretty grim...

I wash my hands after a ****, but only after a wee if im in some skanky night club bog or pub bog, cos' my **** is clean (i think..)

I honestly saw sh!t on the ceiling in a club in winchester on sat night, in the same cubical on another visit, two fine gents came out of the loo at the same time and one of them said to me "i wouldnt touch that if i were you", it was quite clearly a large patch of jizz. Needless to say I very nearly threw up

I wash my hands after a ****, but only after a wee if im in some skanky night club bog or pub bog, cos' my **** is clean (i think..)

I honestly saw sh!t on the ceiling in a club in winchester on sat night, in the same cubical on another visit, two fine gents came out of the loo at the same time and one of them said to me "i wouldnt touch that if i were you", it was quite clearly a large patch of jizz. Needless to say I very nearly threw up

Did they w*nk on their sh*t? 'Cake?'

I wash one hand after a p!ss and both after a sh!t.

I wash both hands after a slash but only one after a dump as I need both hands to hold the tool and only one hand to wipe my arse.