the latest news updates on here

Turkish

are shambles. still no Norwich report on the eve of our next game and in reality all the latest news posts seem to be are new reports. We are paying customers and i am excercising my right to complain as if you just come on here for news, like a lot of people do, the section which claims to bring you the latest of it is nothing more than a joke. Sort it out Boj and Steve Cant. FFS.:sulk:

are shambles. still no Norwich report on the eve of our next game and in reality all the latest news posts seem to be are new reports. We are paying customers and i am excercising my right to complain as if you just come on here for news, like a lot of people do, the section which claims to bring you the latest of it is nothing more than a joke. Sort it out Boj and Steve Cant. FFS.:sulk:

This is pretty random but does anyone know what's going on about us playing away at Chelsea? I've looked it up and we have a provisional date for the 15th of december but nothing confirmed and that's pretty soon...

One thing is for sure, dont bother looking at the "latest news" section on here to find out.

This is pretty random but does anyone know what's going on about us playing away at Chelsea? I've looked it up and we have a provisional date for the 15th of december but nothing confirmed and that's pretty soon...

One thing is for sure, dont bother looking at the "latest news" section on here to find out.

Why do we need news when we get 'insider' updates from you every other minute. 24/7 public service on the mongboard. FACT

Why do we need news when we get 'insider' updates from you every other minute. 24/7 public service on the mongboard. FACT

It would be nice to get other peoples take on things. Afterall, mongboards that have a "latest news" section should surely contain such things. Especially with a paying customer base to satisfy.

It would be nice to get other peoples take on things. Afterall, mongboards that have a "latest news" section should surely contain such things. Especially with a paying customer base to satisfy.

They have the world club championship (whatever its called) that weekend, so that original date has been cancelled. Don't think it's been given a firm revised date yet, probably sorted once they are out of the CL I suspect.

They have the world club championship (whatever its called) that weekend, so that original date has been cancelled. Don't think it's been given a firm revised date yet, probably sorted once they are out of the CL I suspect.

Great attitude Colin. Dont worry about keeping the customers happy. Just an arrogant dismissal.

I don't get paid a penny. So I'll say what I want Mr Needy. Some of us have lives away from this forum getting paid to feed b*llsh*t to the skate masses. ;)

Great attitude Colin. Dont worry about keeping the customers happy. Just an arrogant dismissal.

I don't get paid a penny. So I'll say what I want Mr Needy. Some of us have lives away from this forum getting paid to feed b*llsh*t to the skate masses. ;)

I don't get paid a penny. So I'll say what I want Mr Needy.

You want to try and get an invite to curry night. Boj is laughing at you as he's eating his garlic prawn starter and supping on his cobra.

Edited by Turkish

I don't get paid a penny. So I'll say what I want Mr Needy.

You want to try and get an invite to curry night. Boj is laughing at you as he's eating his garlic prawn starter and supping on his cobra.

Edited by Turkish

You want to try and get an invite to curry night. Boj is laughing at you as his eating his garlic prawn starting and supping on his cobra.

With Colin's attitude and disparaging remarks to his target audience I can see why he doesn't get invited to the freebie evenings. He seems to be a bit of an SWF renegade.

You want to try and get an invite to curry night. Boj is laughing at you as his eating his garlic prawn starting and supping on his cobra.

With Colin's attitude and disparaging remarks to his target audience I can see why he doesn't get invited to the freebie evenings. He seems to be a bit of an SWF renegade.

I have to say, i'm shocked at the arrogance and disregard for the paying customer that seems to be running through this fourm.

I have to say, i'm shocked at the arrogance and disregard for the paying customer that seems to be running through this fourm.

Its disgusting that the mods largesse and opulence is being funded by your hard work. Instead of bearing the entire mongboard on your shoulders, perhaps you should start monetising your news/info, providing subscription services for exclusive content, naming sources etc?

Call it TurkishTalk -similar to TeamTalk but unlike the bullsh*t and rumour of TeamTalk, you offer unadulterated, 100% Turkish fact.

Its disgusting that the mods largesse and opulence is being funded by your hard work. Instead of bearing the entire mongboard on your shoulders, perhaps you should start monetising your news/info, providing subscription services for exclusive content, naming sources etc?

Call it TurkishTalk -similar to TeamTalk but unlike the bullsh*t and rumour of TeamTalk, you offer unadulterated, 100% Turkish fact.

The mods largesse and opulence is being funded by your hard work. Instead of bearing the entire mongboard on your shoulders, perhaps you should start monetising your news/info, providing subscription services for exclusive content, naming sources etc?

At the very least i'd want an invite to curry night and a meal of my choice to do such a thing.

The mods largesse and opulence is being funded by your hard work. Instead of bearing the entire mongboard on your shoulders, perhaps you should start monetising your news/info, providing subscription services for exclusive content, naming sources etc?

At the very least i'd want an invite to curry night and a meal of my choice to do such a thing.

I think you should go on hunger strike until is sorted out. Any real man would.

Or, at least, stop posting in protest until it is better........

And, you never know, the imaginary Mrs Turkish might even appreciate the extra time and attention you could give to her...................

Frankly, I'm touched my opinion means so much to you!

Dont get yourself at it, it doesnt. As i said, the match reports, which if they can be bothered to do are usually late are all that seems to appear on the 'latest news' section. As a paying customer then i have the right to complain. As has been said in the past, some people just come on here for news, you're letting them down Colin, not me.

Dont get yourself at it, it doesnt. As i said, the match reports, which if they can be bothered to do are usually late are all that seems to appear on the 'latest news' section. As a paying customer then i have the right to complain. As has been said in the past, some people just come on here for news, you're letting them down Colin, not me.

No, you're right, I shouldn't even have put a placeholder article in there knowing I couldn't do a full match report due to work and social commitments until the day of our next game. So unspeakably selfish to tease everyone.

No, you're right, I shouldn't even have put a placeholder article in there knowing I couldn't do a full match report due to work and social commitments until the day of our next game. So unspeakably selfish to tease everyone.

Dont let your ego write cheques your ability cant cash Colin.