SOFTWARE UPDATE: Downtime this afternoon

stevegrant

Steve there is an issue.

The link I used to use http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum no longer works it only works if I add the .php extension at the end of this.

People may have issues accessing if they don't update their bookmarks or indeed have an idea to check the main site and access the forum that way

Yeah I use the same and have been trying to fix that issue - should just have been a case of copying one file from the old filesystem across to the new one, but it doesn't seem to want to play ball :wave:

Trying a different route, but I've got that specific one working now at least.

Cheers, that's now fixed :thumbup:

Tapatalk is a difficult one, I've seen some issues on other forums where Tapatalk just doesn't work very well anymore. It's worth noting that there is a mobile-specific skin available, which you should be able to activate in the bottom-left of the screen (but it has no SaintsWeb-specific styling, it's the vBulletin default, which is blue :spaz: ) and I think that'll give you all the functionality Tapatalk offers without having to use that app.