Tetchiness?

hamster

Why are so many people really 'tetchy' over the past few days?

Seriously, almost everwhere I turn people appear to be making back references and having snide digs at each other.

Hope this doesn't herald the demise of the forum but it's a not dissimilar to the last days of the Roman Empire. Hope this doesn't come over as inflamatory but nepotism has it's limits on the palate and maybe some need to rein themselves and their ego's in a tad and maybe enjoy a few days away from their computers, maybe.

^ agreed

I also wish that people could actually just debate things without the whole thread descending into a sh*t throwing contest

Yep and I think that goes for both sides. Mostly though I get irritated by people saying I am anti Cortese. I wish people would just use some common sense and see what people like Steve Grant are trying to say.

'nepotism' as in showing favour....

not specifically aimed at any individual in particular unless one wants to draw their own conclusions which are of course THEIR conclusions. And, yes hypo, I think I agree with you or was you being a tad tetchy with me? ;-)

Yep and I think that goes for both sides. Mostly though I get irritated by people saying I am anti Cortese. I wish people would just use some common sense and see what people like Steve Grant are trying to say.

TBF that's not a new issue - anyone mentioning Rupert Lowe seemed to be labelled one way or the other.

TBF that's not a new issue - anyone mentioning Rupert Lowe seemed to be labelled one way or the other.

I know. Usually it is the same old posters from years back as well. I really do miss the old saintsforever. I have had a few conversations with some of the more established posters on here about starting up an alternative forum in the spirit of the old one (tubgirl allowed :) ). If anyone wants to help with this then feel free to PM me.

**** off you ****ing ****!

;)

I think it would not be right if I didn't use my 1000th post to tell you that you are a bell-end of the highest order. Your mum sucks off sailors down at the docks, but she only started doing that as a cry for help after finding out that you molest small children after offering them sweets to come and look at your puppies.

You love Hitler and Ian Huntley, plus you send and receive pictures from your bestest friend Jon Venables!

Not a **** in sight in my response either, so in your face bender ;)

I think it would not be right if I didn't use my 1000th post to tell you that you are a bell-end of the highest order. Your mum sucks off sailors down at the docks, but she only started doing that as a cry for help after finding out that you molest small children after offering them sweets to come and look at your puppies.

You love Hitler and Ian Huntley, plus you send and receive pictures from your bestest friend Jon Venables!

Not a **** in sight in my response either, so in your face bender ;)

Quite frankly I am honoured you'd use your 1000th post on me, such an imaginative post too. That deserves an infraction and it would be a worthy winner. However I cannot go down without a fight, so if you'd like a fight, I heard it is common practice on here to meet up at the Plume (obviously not turning up of course) for a ruck, cos I'll kick your facking head in, pwopa nawty, you ****.

:)