Jump to content

Dr Who?

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    12050
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dr Who?

  1. Good defending!
  2. Need to take these chances..... Where's Prutton!
  3. If a Saints fan could just run on the pitch and cut that silly ponytail off that would be great (ponyplat)
  4. 0-0 I would take right now, first away point and first clean sheet.
  5. That's better, more defending from the front!
  6. The rest of the team do not help the defence out, by giving the ball away soooo much!
  7. Started well, but you know we can mess it up in a heart beat!
  8. Get Kelvin back in goal please. I do not think we will get anything tonight, but just maybe I will be surprised. Tell you what I would take a boring 0-0!
  9. I think I might go, but more for a night out in Liverpool That reminds me, I have a text to reply to.
  10. Torquay United, as they are the first team I went to see.
  11. And Claridge
  12. I will wait until the end of November for my mark or even the half way point. We just might have a great November from next week. Home to Swansea, Newcastle and Norwich, and away to QPR. There has to be wins in here, and if not, I think a change may well be made.
  13. Royston Town, or Cambridge Utd. Used to go and watch Ebbsfleet for a bit and saw them win at Wembley.
  14. Yes I remember going to pens against Torquay I think! Very weak team. We gambled on Tuesday and it failed big time.
  15. Would not be any better IMO! Also we still have manager, who will be given a little longer, or should be anyway!
  16. Oh that's ok then, feel free to write complete and utter rubbish.... Oh hold on! Joke.... Maybe.
  17. Glasgow_skate?
  18. The demons in your head are talking to you again....
  19. And PM's to stir up your thoughts, that are not based on any facts!
  20. How to whip up a storm...... You little terrer!
  21. Not a chance!
  22. You want to try being on here for the game. I think I drew the short straw.
  23. Ha ha ha Leeds v Bradford it will be then!
  24. See laugh last, last Micky man!
  25. Not sure what happened there, seemed to tag an extra post!
×
×
  • Create New...